306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ozonehostiles Blurple gti6.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
You can borrow my plastic doctor Wink that miracle stuff i used on the rallye Smile

Cant believe how different it looks too when i popped round the other day! shame i had the gf in tow and was nursing a monster of a hangover lol
That'll be ace man :-)

I could tell she was getting grumpier and grumpier the longer we were stood talking about paint haha

You were right about it polishing up well though, it's unbelievably clean for a 306 just a shame about the scrape on the bumper
(17-05-2014, 08:28 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]Finally got my blackmasks and badges sorted :-D

And thought I'd finally clean it after nearly 3 months of ownership haha

So keen to find a mint bumper now, only thing letting it down :-(
Rallye blanks going on when they arrive and I'll have to see about getting my ph3 rubstrips painted

[Image: IMG_20140517_202151_zpsbeifwgqr.jpg][Image: IMG_20140517_211551_zpsjzzlnp3e.jpg]

Anyone recommend a decent plastic blackening product? Mirrors and scuttle panel looking a bit faded

Auto glym bumper care works great! Looks like snot!
FYI I had a look at that wing and it looks reasonably ok. Few marks on the paint but looks alright for painting up.
I'm moving out of the house it's sat in the garden of in the next couple of weeks so it's going for metal unless you do want it.

Car is looking absolutely lovely!
(19-05-2014, 10:50 AM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]FYI I had a look at that wing and it looks reasonably ok. Few marks on the paint but looks alright for painting up.
I'm moving out of the house it's sat in the garden of in the next couple of weeks so it's going for metal unless you do want it.

Car is looking absolutely lovely!

You coming to fcs dude?

And thanks, it's nice to have a 306 that I feel is good enough to show, my other have just been all engine and not much else lol

[Image: IMG_20140519_080943_zpsrjqv1tnp.jpg]

Picture just because :-P
Looks really nice Zakk, good job bud Smile
(19-05-2014, 01:25 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice Zakk, good job bud Smile

Cheers man makes the hefty investment worth it haha
I'm not, was thinking of possibly going to pugfest but not sure.
I can bring it to the midlands around the leamington spa/warwick area if that's close enough for you?
Pugfest would be fine :-)

Prefer it to fcs personally but you know, any excuse to look at old old French cars and burn some petrol....
If you dont make pugfest then im in birmingham if you get it to me ill get it to zakk Smile
Well I won't throw it away for a start. lmao
I'll get some pictures at some point so you know it's worth the hassle.

Thank you for the offer td_dan.
Haha panel relay!

Hmmm this isn't what you want to see

[Image: 20140519_171307_zpsvjz4uhyl.jpg]

Think I've got an engine oil leak from somewhere Sad
Look what finally turned up from Peugeot :-P
[Image: IMG-20140520-WA0055_zpsml9pucdt.jpg]
So it's finally that wonderful time of the month when I get paid so finally got the gti6 taxed and insured :-D

Oh and I fitted the rallye blanks too
Much better than rusty fogs
[Image: IMG_20140530_222010_zpspgln8z9t.jpg]

Going to flush the coolant again tomorrow as it's still looking a bit dirty, but other than that it's all sorted :-)
Looking good fella :-)
Looks good with the rally blanks makes fair bit of difference
Cheers guys, I love the decluttered front end look, I think with fogs and the red badge there would have been too much going on if you know what I mean?
looking good now mate ThumbsUp
Looking good fella, roll on show time Smile
So finally the day came when I finally got to drive my new toy :-D

Before I did though decided to flush the coolant again and run a bottle of cleaner through it to get the rest of the muck out that the first flush had loosened I guess.

Had it running for over an hour and now goes upto temperature, fans kick in and stays perfect. Happy days, and nice clean coolant again[Image: IMG_20140602_091627_zpsbyc1djrk.jpg]

Eco friendly method of course ;-)

Then finally made it from the workshop back to my house, spent nearly a whole day cleaning it, hopefully just a quick going over with some detailing spray will be required before fcs as it's been polished so much I just don't see anything being able to stick to it haha [Image: IMG_20140601_233438_zpszblun3xm.jpg]
Its f*cking stunning!!! I love the red badge it works so well with the '6 badge! :-)
Shwing! Dang that looks good matey Smile
Cheers guys. I'm absolutely chuffed with how it's looking. A few late nights and and my imagination have transformed it haha.

Picked up my new boot badge off Gareth yesterday, I'll post a picture when I fit it later :-)
Shame you loved it so much you got to work early before the gates had even opened. Pictures don't do justice just how good this looks! Gonna need a go in this when I can escape to hang out! And how good will the line of 306's parked up be when the lads all move into town :p
Haha yeah. I'm sat in the car now giving evils to the fucktard opening his door dangerously close to mine.

It's so stressful having a tidy car haha
Could've been worse. Could've been Geary.
(02-06-2014, 12:12 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Could've been worse. Could've been Geary.

Oh god. I'm glad I'm parked away from the areas he's active in. Don't fancy coming out to find him smashing the lawnmower into the side or something
That does look pretty clean to be fair. You put a lot of work into this so fair play but i think your time would of been better spent on the Dturbo Smile
(02-06-2014, 12:33 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]That does look pretty clean to be fair. You put a lot of work into this so fair play but i think your time would of been better spent on the Dturbo Smile

Haha cheers dude, although I now have an empty workshop so who knows what might happen next ninja
You never know...the rallye, mini or dtub may get done! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35