306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ozonehostiles Blurple gti6.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(20-06-2014, 10:24 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Love how it's come on mate Smile

15mpg giving It some bastard isn't too bad?

My daily is averaging 20mpg steady driving lol

Truck tub still shoe horned in a corner?

Haha cheers dude Smile

Yup, it's still rammed in the corner under an ever growing pile of rallye parts haha
Nice bag full of parts dropped off for powder coating, get a few touches of cherry Red in the engine bay Smile
Nice

Cost much or is it mates rates?
(22-06-2014, 08:27 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Nice

Cost much or is it mates rates?

One of the best mates rates going thanks to Matt :p
Haha!!!

Be good to see what the results are like Smile
Aha yes i have a bootfull of parts too drop off for coating in the morning! Lets hope i remember which bits you want in each colour eh zakk Wink

I get wheels acid dipped, shot blasted and powdercoated for 26 quid a wheel and be does odd brackets etc for free Smile
ninja[Image: 5ad07bb6-ff28-123d_zpsxfqofp5c.jpg]
Wow what throttlebodies even are those?

are all the bits that are t pieced together in order to take a vacuum evenly across all the bodies?
All will be revealed in good time Wink
Shut up and get them fitted
Wow nice bodies Big Grin

What are they and when you fitting them ?

Running it on standard ecu?
(24-06-2014, 12:53 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]ninja[Image: 5ad07bb6-ff28-123d_zpsxfqofp5c.jpg]

Popcorn Popcorn ThumbsUp Popcorn Popcorn
Mmmm shiny bwarp makers Big Grin
Bwarrpp
What make are they chap? You bugger I've been looking for some for a while now haha
I'll tell you all once I've picked up the complete setup on the weekend, but in the meantime my new engine mount finally arrived from powerflex, went for a black series as I was going to use a bbm mount but cba to press one in lol lol [Image: 20140625_205612_zpslysyfrnw.jpg]
(tup)
Properly solid compound that 'black series' but does the job
So this happened today...
[Image: 20140628_153318_zpsii7f3x34.jpg]

A good hour of smashing it with a club hammer and pry bar made short work of the standard bottom engine steady :p

Then in went the powerflex item, fair play to them, absolutely piss easy to fix, just lube it up and slide in with your hands /in before giggedy
[Image: 20140628_155836_zpsvjhiprcs.jpg]

So far I think that's the best aftermarket mod I've done so far, it's an absolute joy to drive now, gear changes like loading a rifle, amazing throttle response and it's not even that bad for vibration despite being the hardest mount powerflex make, just a little buzz through the steering wheel on idle Smile
Good haul today :p
[Image: 20140629_182912_zpsulw1hjyh.jpg]
[Image: 20140629_182855_zpsqsekr94o.jpg]

So I'll spill the beans now that I have the complete setup in my possession Big Grin

Gsxr bodies machined to fit a cut down gti6 inlet manifold, all machined perfect fit with custom made (at great expense billet aluminium trumpets

Refurbished injectors, butterflies all property set up, takes standard throttle cable etc

Vauxhall Coilpack conversion, just add leads (designed to plug and play into omex loom iirc)

Brand new pipercross sausage filter and machined to fit backing plate. Everything is ready to bolt on, just saving up for mapping, planning on using the standard cams and ecu to start with (will need to talk to jp :p) then save up for aftermarket management, hotter cams, pistons, rods, arp studs, headwork, bottom end work, etc etc etc haha

Looking forward to the journey tbh
Your fuel bill is going to be horrendous when you get them fitted and have that noise at your right foots disposal lol
Have fun with it all. Who you getting to map it for you?
Dat trumpet tho...

:love:
Hmmm nice

Be good to see you take it in a personal direction...like to see your personal touch Smile
(29-06-2014, 06:52 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Your fuel bill is going to be horrendous when you get them fitted and have that noise at your right foots disposal lol
Have fun with it all. Who you getting to map it for you?

I'm not sure yet, Chipwizards seem pretty clued up with these engines and ecus (as jp has nicely demonstrated)

But I might pop into a few local places and see what they reckon, useful place to be Herefordshire if it's engine building gurus you're after :p
Russ who works round corner from your workshop is epic engine builder if you want something done! Pricey, but the best I know
(29-06-2014, 06:54 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm nice

Be good to see you take it in a personal direction...like to see your personal touch Smile

Cheers dude, although my personal touch on previous cars has normally been epic pikeyness like old truck fuel filters as catch tanks etc, try to be a bit higher standard with this one haha
Oh, and found the other collar for my quickshift, makes life easier haha
Ah this just epic, great inspiration for me Smile

Can't wait to get me secret winter build started now..
(29-06-2014, 06:52 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Dat trumpet tho...

:love:

Trumpets are a perfect 45mm on the vernier caliper Inlove
Looking at them away from the bodies they each look peferctly symetrical. And the machining quality is second too none
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35