306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ozonehostiles Blurple gti6.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
high comp TBs.....300bhp here we screeeeeeeeaaaaaammmmm!!!
(19-07-2014, 10:45 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-07-2014, 10:15 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's all about the N/A for now but you do get bored easily Zach Wink

What job are you applying for, same company or..?

I don't know, I reckon some high comp goodies will keep me entertained for a while :p

Nah, looking at working in Devonport on the submarines/warships. Higher paid shit you know haha

I'm still watching this thread closely so hurry up with the TB's.

Out of curiousity, what job are you going for? I'm training to me a marine engineer submariner through the navy so will also be working on submarines Wink
(20-07-2014, 06:44 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha, you sure Wink

So you'd be moving away then?

If I get it then yeah, I'll be off to Plymouth

(20-07-2014, 02:04 PM)callumcull Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-07-2014, 10:45 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-07-2014, 10:15 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's all about the N/A for now but you do get bored easily Zach Wink

What job are you applying for, same company or..?

I don't know, I reckon some high comp goodies will keep me entertained for a while :p

Nah, looking at working in Devonport on the submarines/warships. Higher paid shit you know haha

Out of curiousity, what job are you going for? I'm training to me a marine engineer submariner through the navy so will also be working on submarines Wink

I've sent my cv and a letter saying I'll do anything you've got and I'll do all the training courses you've got to offer pretty much haha

Hopefully end up doing something electrical based Smile
(20-07-2014, 04:37 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-07-2014, 06:44 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha, you sure Wink

So you'd be moving away then?

If I get it then yeah, I'll be off to Plymouth

(20-07-2014, 02:04 PM)callumcull Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-07-2014, 10:45 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know, I reckon some high comp goodies will keep me entertained for a while :p

I've sent my cv and a letter saying I'll do anything you've got and I'll do all the training courses you've got to offer pretty much haha

Hopefully end up doing something electrical based Smile

Get hired as a cleaning technician. Has technician in name Wink mind you that'd be a step up from h r!
Lol yeah, feel like anything would be better than working for these chimps at the moment :/

Anyway, went for some urban exploration yesterday and found some cool old ww2 era buildings so stopped for a picture

[Image: IMG_20140720_234113_zps44ea9de4.jpg][Image: IMG_20140720_211716_zps3c9e34ea.jpg]

Oh, and I think I heard what I fear to be the f*cking droplink knocking AGAIN!!!
that rotherwas?? theres loads of ww2 stuff there, bunkers, shooting ranges, the lot!
Looking good mate

when the bodies going on?
[qu ote='Piggy' pid='455063' dateline='1405936641']
that rotherwas?? theres loads of ww2 stuff there, bunkers, shooting ranges, the lot!
[/quote]

Yeah that's rotherwas man the olds bunkers on the north road.
(21-07-2014, 10:08 AM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good mate

I haven't really got a deadline but hopefully before the end of the year Smile

And yeah piggy and Rob, just driving around rotherwas. Where I work is an old bomb factory and there's all the old storage units and railway lines down the road

In a field when you look over the fence on the bypass there's a full runway and some pillboxes scattered around in the fields. Cool shit Smile
(21-07-2014, 11:13 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-07-2014, 10:08 AM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good mate

I haven't really got a deadline but hopefully before the end of the year Smile

And yeah piggy and Rob, just driving around rotherwas. Where I work is an old bomb factory and there's all the old storage units and railway lines down the road

In a field when you look over the fence on the bypass there's a full runway and some pillboxes scattered around in the fields. Cool shit Smile

They also sell off a lot of old reclamation they find Smile
never seen the runway...got google map link?
After melting through one set of poly exhaust hangars thought I would try again haha
[Image: 20140722_131024_zps8b995e50.jpg]

See how long these last lol
In other news, the throttle body fitting fund will be taking a hit as my hdi estate needs a few things including beam change, probably deserves it though after 200k without anything major yet. What a trooper!
Cant get over how great this car looks, it actually makes me want to buy another 306!
(22-07-2014, 06:16 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Cant get over how great this car looks, it actually makes me want to buy another 306!

+1
I recognise that package lol

Looking good mate. Be nice to see this when the bodies are fitted even if I don't own a 306 then Sad
cheers guys Smile absolutely chuffed with the comments it was getting at pugfest too

its only going to get better! haha
Couple of small issues ironed out recently

New set of powerflex exhaust hangars, hopefully won't melt this time and the bonus of moving the exhaust about half an inch higher has stopped alot of speedbump scraping Smile

Set my bbm gear linkages to mm perfect oem lengths which has stopped the crunch into 2nd gear I was getting

Solved a horrible knocking that started the other day pulling out of a petrol station, turned out to be the top nut on the n/s droplink wasn't as tight as it should have been, nice easy fix but the noise it was making sent images of busted struts and snapped p-bushes through my mind lol

One little annoying thing I found when adjusting the gear linkages, the n/s gearbox seal is weeping slightly :/
Nice to sort the little issuse eh ThumbsUp

I hope to sort alot this weekend! Lol
After I fitted the linkages it felt like a new gearbox Smile
It should be awesome with the quickshift fitted now Big Grin
Oh the bodies arent on yet...
Shush you lot :p

Somebody lend me a grand and they'll be on my next weekend Wink
Next weekend? No way, maybe this weekend and i'll consider it Wink
Sounds like toms offering the grand Zakk Wink
One day? I thought that was a safe bet tbh lol
They only take 20 minutes to fit, and I have a spare ECU here with an ITB map on it!! Smile
(27-07-2014, 02:44 PM)jammapic57133 Wrote:They only take 20 minutes to fit, and I have a spare ECU here with an ITB map on it!! Smile

Plus another 20-40 mins to relocate the pas

Mapped stock ecu freinds lol
You can run it with the PAS in place... just don't run a filter, or run filter socks ;-)
I will be planning on relocating the pas, just for the extra space

My parts from the powder coaters are done now so will soon have a nice fresh rallye aux bracket to fit as a start of the engine preparation for bodies
Few bits finally arrived back from powder coating Big Grin
[Image: 20140801_231400_zpsfb1e4d9d.jpg]

Just need to pick up a tub of engineers blue to check the cam covers weren't warped by the baking process but loads of people have had them coated before should be fine, plus some cleaning up of threads etc before fitting
Shout out to Matt for getting it sorted though Smile

And I have some suspension shinies news, gone and bought myself all the kit needed for roller bearing wishbone bushes, the p-bush is almost ready to fit but the front rollerbush needs some more work, just something to tinker with in the evenings haha

Also picked up some powerflex rear bumpstops, not that I've got any issues with bottoming out, but you know, because powerflex :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35