306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Sams astor 6 new shoes!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
About a year now I think, it is a bit petty dude but can't argue with the police all the time lol
time to give the subframe a rest now sam?
I think so my friend it deserves a rest
Youll realise how driveable it is at 60 and all the harshness and scraping will go away and youll probably enjoy it a lot more. It was fairly ridiculous following you at the christmas meet haha
clones it is then....
Thinking around 60 rear and 70 front, should look good on the vortex alloys I have in the garage going down the handling route now I think fast road type of thing

and na devilsfuel done clones never again lmao
Boring....

How do I unsubscribe? lol
lmao
(24-03-2014, 09:21 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]Boring....

he's got a point.... Tongue
(25-03-2014, 08:37 AM)Leemus Wrote: [ -> ]

lmao
(25-03-2014, 08:37 AM)Leemus Wrote: [ -> ]

lmao
Sam how would this be to drive at 60mm?maybe do that instead of selling the wheels,spray them a different colour?

Is half the problem the offset and width of the wheels?
Mainly the offset dude, running 26mm spacers is quite dodgy I scared that the bolts will snap :/ if they don't sell soon I'm tempted to put them on a 205 Smile once my insurance is low enough to get another car plus need the money to put towards a another engine Wink
I would go with Sam here you can still have nice wheels and a nice stretch maybe on a 50 profile for more comfort and raise it to a reasonable height. I'd swap the spacers for like 10mm at the front and 15 at the back
All I have to say is...

-40mm and clones lmao
Well see what happens, but I'm coming out of the stance scene for awhile now, love the way it looks but I just hate driving it,

lmao been there done that
Airbags, then you have driving comfort and then floored for the stance look Smile
Soo giving any future plans away,just seen your Facebook lol
Honestly given up on the idea of airbags spending 3.5k on them is alot, but would be fun though

The only future plans is going to make it fast road so abit more suspension work and a tad quicker but not giving anything away yet until I have its in my garage Wink
An electric turbo from egay???
(24-03-2014, 04:13 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking around 60 rear and 70 front, should look good on the vortex alloys I have in the garage going down the handling route now I think fast road type of thing

So uhh hang on, what was i saying two weeks ago?? and i recall the answer being "Naaa low/stance is better"??? Tongue
(28-03-2014, 07:37 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-03-2014, 04:13 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking around a rancid and 70 front, should look good on the vortex alloys I have in the garage going down the handling route now I think fast road type of thing

So uhh hang on, what was i saying two weeks ago?? and i recall the answer being "Naaa low/stance is better"??? Tongue

Shhhhh Tongue I listened this time haha it is kinda just for a person that has no spine, loves an uncomfortable ride and paranoid about there car being to high lmao which I was Tongue
(24-03-2014, 07:38 AM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]About a year now I think, it is a bit petty dude but can't argue with the police all the time lol

yeah, at the end of the day, they get the last word. cracking car mind! you could always go the sleeper look!
Yeah true that bud, cheers I do love the look of it but it is terrible to drive as jamie put it a couple of weeks ago I have the top spec 306 but I can't drive it properly :/ kind of opened my eyes abit to be honest. Well I have a plan in place just need 5k to buy another engine but that's as much as im saying until it's in the car ill let people now but it's the usual stuff more suspension work, 4 pots etc
Jam a 1.4 in it and use the engine you got. that way you will right on top of your game to get it done and back in before you hang your self from the 1.4 epic slows
lmao f*** that
5k thats alot of shinies Big Grin
It's more of one massive shiny Wink
(29-03-2014, 09:06 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]It's more of one massive shiny Wink

Chrome dildo ??
(29-03-2014, 07:24 AM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah true that bud, cheers I do love the look of it but it is terrible to drive as jamie put it a couple of weeks ago I have the top spec 306 but I can't drive it properly :/ kind of opened my eyes abit to be honest. Well I have a plan in place just need 5k to buy another engine but that's as much as im saying until it's in the car ill let people now but it's the usual stuff more suspension work, 4 pots etc

just badge the car up as an XND and fit steelies, lose the lights for standard ones and spoiler and your away!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36