306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Sams astor 6 new shoes!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Hmmm thats tempting Big Grin
This really is an awesome car! Love it Big Grin
Cheers fella
Nice GTI6! Love the wheels and the bonnet thing is pretty cool Big Grin
Cheers chap, cant wait to get it all sprayed tbh, been thinking about geitting all the lights in the frint tinted and getting rid of the inner lamp on the drivers side as its not doing anything
You want the crystal style lamps for the Morettes and then tint them! Would be much easier as the glass is flatter...!
True do you ne were I can get the crystal lamps?
eBay...! Big Grin
Oh yeah haha
Well ive sold the smooth bonnet and grill to my mate at work so the standered one is going back on Smile is it weird that im looking forward to having the standered one back? And pretty tempted to bolt the standered bumper on to but ill come to that decion soon Smile

Well payday ive decided to buy a new beem and some new coilovers as the gaz's dont go low enough :/ and they need a major overhall as I think the shocks have gone.
You change your mind a lot Sam...! Smile
Wheels?
(11-09-2013, 07:01 PM)Alee83 Wrote: [ -> ]You change your mind a lot Sam...! Smile

Got to keep you all on ya toes Wink

(11-09-2013, 07:28 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]Wheels?

Got half the money dude
Sweet, I was beginning to think you didn't want them.
God no I cant wait to pick them up dude Big Grin
You keeping the Morettes? Found the guy on eBay that I got them from...!
Dunno dude 50/50 about them
(12-09-2013, 06:07 AM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]God no I cant wait to pick them up dude Big Grin

Mint, they are one heck of a wheel, will be sad to see them go on your car and you get credit for them lol

The money im getting for them will only just cover what ive got in my new set as well, and ive not even got them on the car yet haha
Well put the standered front bumper back on for now untill I get the other bumper sprayed looks 10x better so its back to full astor now Smile bad news is I cant find my normal plate so the show pkates are on untill I find it :/ hopefully wont get pulled by the popo Sad the cahe is coming out in the next 2 weeks as I dont want it anymore so thatll be up forsale soon!
looks shit Wink
Omg omg omg Big Grin me wantie NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Picked up the new beam today Smile going to work tomorrow to lower it and if I have itll be going on to I think the beggining of next year in going to refurb it, had a little chuckle to myself on the way home drove through salisbury and a old fella came up to me and said " your car looks broken, how do you go over speed bumps " I had to laugh at that haha made my day Smile
(18-09-2013, 06:58 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]a old fella came up to me and said " your car looks broken, how do you go over speed bumps " I had to laugh at that haha made my day Smile

lol

I used to work in a garage and had to change the rear suspension arms on a metro turbo, we had to take the liquid out of the rear suspension to do it. I then had to drive it to another garage for the mot and to repump the suspension...I got pulled by the rozzers as they thought a) i'd nicked some plant machinery and the car was dangerously low.....my boss was in the car behind pissing himself with laughter as I squirmed under police questioning
New beam is on Big Grin just need to bleed the brakes, re adjust the hand brake, fit the back box and remove the cage and already for my training course for work on monday Big Grin hopefully getting the morretes painted on payday and getting the boot smoothed to
loving the compo on this mateSmile
17x8?
16x8 dude
car look epic.
Cheers dude
Well had a good day went up to colins new unit which is all looking good then went over a speed bump and ripped the fuel filter off and and broke a fuel line, lukley it was the one from the pump so a quick fix from chris and all fixed, also going to peugeot on wednesday to buy some paint to spray the spare rear windows I have to make the 6 into a van Big Grin just because I can! And hopefully tomorrow getting some crystals and maybe selling the morrets
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36