306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Sams astor 6 new shoes!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Wanted a set for ages but could only find them in 15's, until yesterday when I found 16's Smile fully polished 5 spoke 3 pease alloys, would have to get new dishes if I did get some so they'd be 16x8 up front and 16x9 at the rear, want the fronts tucking and the rears poking
haven't updated in awhile nothing much has changed so far just the odd bits, ive recently purchased an omp subframe from mowle a while back now for not a lot and still in its bag, just waiting for snapon man to come round tomorrow so I can purchase my bucket seat of him and the messurements, colours and detailing on it, bought some vortex's very cheep which are mint not bent but has tiny dent and a small amount of curbing on themfor winter next year, the omp wheel is of for now and im running a 205 wheel until iv degreased the the omp wheel and bunged it in the dishwasher. apart from that its still its very bouncey, still self and starting to get quite undrivable, so on the ramps at work tomorrow and play with the ride hight and damping settings and see what my bumpstops look like.

apart from that ive been up pugperformance a lot lately giving a helping hand with a few bits and bobs, helping stripping cars down just having a laugh.
[Image: 1980596_10201398655955093_1776885913_n_zps8670be8b.jpg]
[Image: 1960252_10201340192533544_1560116497_n_zps6ae4be2f.jpg]
[Image: 10003291_10201403190708459_1452300576_n_zps6306496f.jpg]
[Image: 1947496_10201335222089286_349898032_n_zpsed36ab6a.jpg]
Had a productive day on the car after work Smile raised th coilover by 10 mm and softened the dampers which somehow made it 10 mm lower :S tad confused on how but it looks better and handles amazing! Coilovers have stopped bottoming out and it's not as bounce anymore Big Grin drives loads better and handles like a train now finally don't need a back transplant anymore lmao
Needs buckets in already! You got a pair of subframes for em?
Got one subframe just waiting for the measurements from snap on and then decide on colours and stuff going to see if I can get it similar to the oe interia
Fair man, you need a pair Tongue (which I have) getting it close to standard would be pretty sweet. Reckon they can match it well?
How much for both? Yeah want it subtle not to much in your face sort of style, waiting for snap on on tuesday to turn up and he's getting some pictures of the grey shade that do and black leather and see what there like, but first need to measure my waste as im not the smallest of person lmao
Haha Urm I've got them up at £90 but make me an offer Wink haha that sounds awesome man so sick! I'd love to be able to get something sorted Oem wise.

Get some pictures if the stuff he shows you, might be interested lol
Hmm well the one I have cost me £20 and still in its bag sealed brand spanking new Wink ill have a think chap yeah will do, I'll get a picture up of what the seat could look like boyo
Christ that's a bargain, I'm literally dropping my price to 75 I paid 110 for em, and they were used in the rallye for 2000 miles before I blew it up lol. Which subframe is it you have? And nice one man! I'll keep my eyes peeled
It's a omp subframe Wink ill have a think dude about your ones
Fair man keep me updated Wink
Will do chap
Well its the end of the stanced gti, proper given up on the stanced look, it's starting to get a tad boring now can't drive any were if there's speed bumps, rides horrible and I going ruin an astor which i really dont want to do. So the plan now will be to raise it to 60/70 put the vortex alloys on sell the comps, and make it close to oem.
No words Sad

[Image: tobey-cry.jpg]
Got pulled over today dude, traffic coppers are hitting it big in Wiltshire about 'stanced' cars, got 2 weeks to sort it out or they'll seize it :'(
(23-03-2014, 05:46 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Got pulled over today dude, traffic coppers are hitting it big in Wiltshire about 'stanced' cars, got 2 weeks to sort it out or they'll seize it :'(

That sucks man.

What grounds did they enforce that upon? Just undrivable?
Yeah undrivable dude, they said that my car isn't the worst they've seen but they have todo the same to me to what they've done to the others which is fair enough tbh. It's been hovering in my mind for a good 4 months now about the low look just cba with it anymore wish I just kept to my original plan at the begging
What was the original plan?

Shame though man. Atleast it was the final kick up the backside you needed Wink
Oem, subtle and a 60 mm drop keep it really tidy

yeah it has to be honest it's not worth the hassle at the end of the day, it's been bugging me for ages that the front needs to be lower by about 20 mm and the money I have to put into it just to get 20 mm is insane
Yeah sucks but definitely not worth having it seized so do you have to do back and show them its changed?

Was abit like this when I when Full retarted on the rallye.Never go full retarted!
The Wiltshire police force just love u sam.lol
Yeah have to go to Swindon to show them :/ I no its proper well annoying I think just hate me
-40mm and clones then Sam lol
sad times mate Sad you could have some nice 17's on and just tucking tyre would still be okay
I would dude but want it more subtle now chap more fast road look, concentrate on suspension and engine is what I'm thinking
Sad times, atleast you'll be able to do speed bumps after?!
That's a bonus dude i can finally go the short way home not the 10 minute detour lmao
ah sam, sometimes a change is best, how long have you been running the stance look?
Ah that's a pity dude, seems a bit petty, but who are we...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36