306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Sams astor 6 new shoes!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Sam how have you managed to make a 22 page long thread where you have spoken about lows, wheels and number plates and thats it? lol
Urmm I havent the clue im surprised its still in one pease bud going by my track record lmao and now 23 pages boyo Wink
Yay the shit plate is dead!!!!
It is indeed Big Grin
When did you get blackmasks?
2 months ago ish
Looks good man :-)
Cheers boyo Smile
Thank f*ck that plate has gone! lmao
What?? why are there no pics on this page ??????????.................................. lmao
(14-12-2013, 01:32 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Thank f*ck that plate has gone! lmao

Haha yeah mans

(14-12-2013, 03:06 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]What?? why are there no pics on this page ??????????.................................. lmao

Shhhhh you havent had the chance yet lmao
Well hopefully as of friday ill have alot of shinie stuff coming all depending on how much bonus I get but all im going to say is its going to be alot different and means I have an excuse to buy a daily Wink as it wont be able to drive the road to work
bags? lol
Na man not yet dude Smile
Hydros? Or just getting rid of suspension all together? Haha
Na Wink not yet will be more lows though
Still no pictures on this page....your slacking Sam!
Haha cleaning the gti tomorrow so ill take pictures tomorrow Wink
Well today is now tommorow sam and still no pics????
Bloody hell dude im earing a burger at the moment lmao trying to get motivated to clean it
looking good man...how are you getting round the rozzers with that plate though?
Cheers chap! I have a plate cable tied to tye grill on the bumper and covered the show plate up with tape kinda lools like a hitler versoin of bugs bunny at the moment and I get alot of od looks
Gotta ask, why didnt you just buy a nice plate thats the right size? Instead of having a small one but needing a readable one to be road legal lol.
Urmm spure of the moment at fcs dude I saw it and wanted them haha.
static dude..

hidros/bags are for pussys Big Grin
Haha I no dude
just because this page hasn't got a picture and to keep puglove and mrs puglove happy Wink

[Image: 1490324_10200932188973710_1522145756_o_zpsf4e165f9.jpg]

also ordered new coilover springs 400lbs and 5" should be a lot nicer ride once there on and also I dunno if its my epic mass weight of 21 stonne or the stiff springs or even both but I think I have broken my drivers seat lmao
Sorted the exhaust out today as it was hamging quite low, cleaned the engine bay and bought some underseal for well underneath looking at some buckets soon but still waiting on the new springs which I can not wait for
Well what a great start to 2014, drove to work this morning saw an epic puddle ( my case a river) had to drive through it as its the only way to work, so built up speed to keep momentum and hit something in the middle that caused my car to stop Sad so drove out of it, now the engine is running on 2, so hopefully i havent bent anything Smile
Its gone cylinder 4 has no compression at all its tapping its nuts off :'( so thats the end of that then, so cars going off to pug performance for new engine, cambelt, water pump, clutch as the engines out, full service, new radiator and fan cowling should be done this week sometime
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36