306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Sams astor 6 new shoes!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
i didn't smooth my side strips as i think it takes to much away from the car, but saying that ive regretted it since having the bodywork done. 5 door yes 3 door i think it depends on the car/colour
(23-07-2013, 07:59 AM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Have thought about it but but dunno what colour I want a deep purple, yeah I saw alee's rallye on here does look good but cant use car polish on the wraps though

You can polish and wax the wrap I got! Top stuff...! Wink
That makes sence ive seen a astor with smoothed sides with lions on it and looks smart in my eyes, but haven't fully decided yet Smile what stuff is yours as my mates mk2 golf about 2 years ago had to use special polish on his ?
(23-07-2013, 08:04 AM)Mrs puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Don't smooth the rub strips...306 needs them.looks real odd without them Smile

This. I've never seen one I liked/preferred...
We'll see havent set my mind on it the moment tbh but ill dout I will though just a thought Smile
It is made by Hexis I think it is called...! Really good stuff, it has a really good anti-bubble system!!
Ahhh cool ill have a look into it bud Smile

Well today was one if those days! Last day at work before I go on holiday usually drags and I mean drags but today went quite well Smile then on the way home I was cruising with my work colleague and was about to get overtaken by a ka, that wasnt going to happen! Then a savage clicking/clunking sound magically apeard Sad ends up that it as my off side drive Sad wasnt happy and 3 days before fcs Sad hopefully picking one up form pugperformance tomorrow hopefully all is well!
Get use to it running that low buddy, your going to be shitting shafts for a pass time ThumbsUp
Yeah im going to get some spares to keep in the garage after fcs I think Smile
Car looking really smart with the wheels. Need them roof bars in my life Wink
Cheers fella they might be forsale soon Wink
Dibs Big Grin
Ok dude ill let you no if I do chap Smile
Enjoy the morettes! They look good mate Smile
Oh I will dude I love them Big Grin gunna upload pictures in the morning!
Morettes are fitted, quick rince tonight and a good polish tomorrow morning at 5am Smile see most of you tomorrow!
Not much has gappened latley due to work paying me less than I should have Sad pretty much been on wheelwhores and ebay for another set of wider wheels,lookong for a new beem and phoning up companies for prices on hydraulics :/ prettymuch the inly thing ive added to the car since fcs has been a net in the back haha
Well, drive shaft number 2 went tonight on the way back from my mates house Sad cv joint started creeking and got worse when I got to his house, pretty mush drove it back 4 miles with that hazards on at 15mph and the cv joint went about 20 yards from my house which was lucky! Didnt have to push it far which is a bonus but still sucks that I have to wait till payday to go and buy one Sad
It's a sign that it's too low!
Na not low enough Wink saving for hydros at the moment so I can drive at a reasonable hight then dump it at car shows/meets
I can't imagine that's going too well with all of the driveshaft/CV replacements you're having to do though lol Just raise it to a practical level until you can afford the upgrade!
pfft, 'too low'

gingers! tsk!
Haha itll be fine hopefully buying a few from colin to prepare for the worst Smile ideally I want to raise the engine and gearbox abit but I dont no how much I can or evan if I can?
Whats the best quote you got for hydro?
So far from rayven £2600 for 4 way
dammmmn! would be so epic though. Is 2 way much cheaper?
Dunno mate if it is im going for that though haha Wink
Go for 4way! That's what I eventually wanna do!
Depending how there going todo the beam dude and don't want to spend 2600 if I can Smile
Fitted new drive shaft today feels great Big Grin alot nicer to drive than the last one but I give it about a month before I need a new one Tongue haha ive also been thinking about a new colour but get a wrap as I dont want to spray it and loose the colour, been looking at nissan midnight purple or a vw cream Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36