I got trolled too :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got trolled too :(
Came out this morning to find this on my car.

I still think it's Fooby, he's the only OC member who knows where I live :/
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
lol now that is great
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha!
Thanks given by:
FLOL! This just gets better and better Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Bhahahah. I even double checked mine, mine is safe at work Smile and no one knows where that is either.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
No 1 is safe now Big Grin

It would be epic if it was fooby finaly getting some pay back

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Connor, first one to reply..... Im blaming him still, its all his fault!
Thanks given by:
Just remebered Samass's post from yesterday -

(04-10-2012, 12:39 PM)samass Wrote: nope, i dont believe you. anyone who cannot eat bread cannot be trusted!

Coincidence?? ninja
Thanks given by:
Lol this is amazing, serious drinks at Xmas meet for whoever this is!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
More to the point... isent that on the inside? how have they put that on the inside? ahahah
Thanks given by:
Its outside but the film is left over the sticker. Smile Cos I thought the same for a bit earlier lol.
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 09:22 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Just remebered Samass's post from yesterday -

(04-10-2012, 12:39 PM)samass Wrote: nope, i dont believe you. anyone who cannot eat bread cannot be trusted!

Coincidence?? ninja

That's a point, didn't think of that!

(05-10-2012, 09:27 AM)PUGMON Wrote: More to the point... isent that on the inside? how have they put that on the inside? ahahah

It's on the outside, just a rubbish photo.
Thanks given by:
Adam is keeping very quiet on all this.... And he has the hdi for cheap mpgz, and free time 'cos his workin days are so short. Plus he travels a lot with work. It's all pointing in the right direction!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Grant, where's the picture of yours?! Get it up you gaylord!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Good point, he's working in manchester today so may have driven up last night on his way past!!
Thanks given by:
Makes me glad im so far from any of the oc members, not likely to get trolled unless someones feeling seriously flush to fuel the trip, and then theyve still got to find out where i live! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 10:08 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Makes me glad im so far from any of the oc members, not likely to get trolled unless someones feeling seriously flush to fuel the trip, and then theyve still got to find out where i live! lol

This..... hahah! although, not much chance of anything happening to a Polo now is there.... Tongue Im fine, wish i had derv badly though :-( ZX's are a lady garden to find!
Thanks given by:
Haha its gunna be "who's next"
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 10:08 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Makes me glad im so far from any of the oc members, not likely to get trolled unless someones feeling seriously flush to fuel the trip, and then theyve still got to find out where i live! lol

You're not, do you know how many are in West & East Sussex? Ginge, Eli, Max, Curt, Vaughn. Then Mark & Phil are only in Portsmouth, Scott & I are in Bognor regularly....you're not safe!
Thanks given by:
So how come i always have to go to flippin' Ipswich to meet other members then!? lol

Having said that, there isnt really anyone within at least an hour of me, hence they'd have to be properly serious about trolling me to make the trek to mine! Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
True. I still say it's Fooby!
Thanks given by:
Thank god for being locked away in my base!
Thanks given by:
Hahahah brilliant!

Wasn't me tho, I can't afford to fuel the titanic to where ever you live, and I only know you live somewhere in Watford.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Thanks given by:
not too sure why this is funny. missed a trick! D:
Thanks given by:
Kim cant eat bread, its funny
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Thanks given by:
I've got a gluten intolerance, so I can't eat any wheat based products. It's the only comeback they have for me, as I don't have a tapping engine, I'm not ginger and I don't crayons!
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 11:14 AM)Kimmie Wrote: and I don't crayons!

don't know why. that made me lol . .. . . . .needs to be said in a window licking sort of voice with one's tongue planted firmly below one's lower lip . . .lmao
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 11:14 AM)samass Wrote: Kim cant eat bread, its funny

ahh okay Smile

really cant come up with anything funny about this really? something about not being intolerant to a dill-dough?
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 09:00 AM)Kimmie Wrote: I still think it's Fooby, he's the only OC member who knows where I live :/

Nope I know where you live too, drove past your house on tuesday while I was at work too.
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 02:56 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 09:00 AM)Kimmie Wrote: I still think it's Fooby, he's the only OC member who knows where I live :/

Nope I know where you live too, drove past your house on tuesday while I was at work too.

How the hell do you know that? I don't recall you coming round to mine :/
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't believe no one got trolled last night ash240970 44 12,088 16-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Last Post: ash240970