Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I got trolled too :(
#1
Came out this morning to find this on my car.

   

I still think it's Fooby, he's the only OC member who knows where I live :/
[Image: kim.png]
#2
lol now that is great
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
Haha!
#4
FLOL! This just gets better and better Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#5
Bhahahah. I even double checked mine, mine is safe at work Smile and no one knows where that is either.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
No 1 is safe now Big Grin



It would be epic if it was fooby finaly getting some pay back

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#7
Connor, first one to reply..... Im blaming him still, its all his fault!
#8
Just remebered Samass's post from yesterday -

(04-10-2012, 12:39 PM)samass Wrote: nope, i dont believe you. anyone who cannot eat bread cannot be trusted!

Coincidence?? ninja
#9
Lol this is amazing, serious drinks at Xmas meet for whoever this is!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#10
More to the point... isent that on the inside? how have they put that on the inside? ahahah
#11
Its outside but the film is left over the sticker. Smile Cos I thought the same for a bit earlier lol.
#12
(05-10-2012, 09:22 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Just remebered Samass's post from yesterday -

(04-10-2012, 12:39 PM)samass Wrote: nope, i dont believe you. anyone who cannot eat bread cannot be trusted!

Coincidence?? ninja

That's a point, didn't think of that!

(05-10-2012, 09:27 AM)PUGMON Wrote: More to the point... isent that on the inside? how have they put that on the inside? ahahah

It's on the outside, just a rubbish photo.
[Image: kim.png]
#13
Adam is keeping very quiet on all this.... And he has the hdi for cheap mpgz, and free time 'cos his workin days are so short. Plus he travels a lot with work. It's all pointing in the right direction!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#14
Grant, where's the picture of yours?! Get it up you gaylord!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#15
Good point, he's working in manchester today so may have driven up last night on his way past!!
#16
Makes me glad im so far from any of the oc members, not likely to get trolled unless someones feeling seriously flush to fuel the trip, and then theyve still got to find out where i live! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#17
(05-10-2012, 10:08 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Makes me glad im so far from any of the oc members, not likely to get trolled unless someones feeling seriously flush to fuel the trip, and then theyve still got to find out where i live! lol

This..... hahah! although, not much chance of anything happening to a Polo now is there.... Tongue Im fine, wish i had derv badly though :-( ZX's are a lady garden to find!
#18
Haha its gunna be "who's next"
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#19
(05-10-2012, 10:08 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Makes me glad im so far from any of the oc members, not likely to get trolled unless someones feeling seriously flush to fuel the trip, and then theyve still got to find out where i live! lol

You're not, do you know how many are in West & East Sussex? Ginge, Eli, Max, Curt, Vaughn. Then Mark & Phil are only in Portsmouth, Scott & I are in Bognor regularly....you're not safe!
[Image: kim.png]
#20
So how come i always have to go to flippin' Ipswich to meet other members then!? lol

Having said that, there isnt really anyone within at least an hour of me, hence they'd have to be properly serious about trolling me to make the trek to mine! Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#21
True. I still say it's Fooby!
[Image: kim.png]
#22
Thank god for being locked away in my base!
#23
Hahahah brilliant!

Wasn't me tho, I can't afford to fuel the titanic to where ever you live, and I only know you live somewhere in Watford.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#24
not too sure why this is funny. missed a trick! D:
#25
Kim cant eat bread, its funny
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#26
I've got a gluten intolerance, so I can't eat any wheat based products. It's the only comeback they have for me, as I don't have a tapping engine, I'm not ginger and I don't crayons!
[Image: kim.png]
#27
(05-10-2012, 11:14 AM)Kimmie Wrote: and I don't crayons!

don't know why. that made me lol . .. . . . .needs to be said in a window licking sort of voice with one's tongue planted firmly below one's lower lip . . .lmao
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#28
(05-10-2012, 11:14 AM)samass Wrote: Kim cant eat bread, its funny

ahh okay Smile

really cant come up with anything funny about this really? something about not being intolerant to a dill-dough?
#29
(05-10-2012, 09:00 AM)Kimmie Wrote: I still think it's Fooby, he's the only OC member who knows where I live :/


Nope I know where you live too, drove past your house on tuesday while I was at work too.
#30
(05-10-2012, 02:56 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 09:00 AM)Kimmie Wrote: I still think it's Fooby, he's the only OC member who knows where I live :/


Nope I know where you live too, drove past your house on tuesday while I was at work too.

How the hell do you know that? I don't recall you coming round to mine :/
[Image: kim.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't believe no one got trolled last night ash240970 44 26,114 16-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Last Post: ash240970

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)