306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I got trolled too :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Came out this morning to find this on my car.

[attachment=2826]

I still think it's Fooby, he's the only OC member who knows where I live :/
lol now that is great
Haha!
FLOL! This just gets better and better Tongue
Bhahahah. I even double checked mine, mine is safe at work Smile and no one knows where that is either.
No 1 is safe now Big Grin

It would be epic if it was fooby finaly getting some pay back
Connor, first one to reply..... Im blaming him still, its all his fault!
Just remebered Samass's post from yesterday -

(04-10-2012, 12:39 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]nope, i dont believe you. anyone who cannot eat bread cannot be trusted!

Coincidence?? ninja
Lol this is amazing, serious drinks at Xmas meet for whoever this is!
More to the point... isent that on the inside? how have they put that on the inside? ahahah
Its outside but the film is left over the sticker. Smile Cos I thought the same for a bit earlier lol.
(05-10-2012, 09:22 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Just remebered Samass's post from yesterday -

(04-10-2012, 12:39 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]nope, i dont believe you. anyone who cannot eat bread cannot be trusted!

Coincidence?? ninja

That's a point, didn't think of that!

(05-10-2012, 09:27 AM)PUGMON Wrote: [ -> ]More to the point... isent that on the inside? how have they put that on the inside? ahahah

It's on the outside, just a rubbish photo.
Adam is keeping very quiet on all this.... And he has the hdi for cheap mpgz, and free time 'cos his workin days are so short. Plus he travels a lot with work. It's all pointing in the right direction!
Grant, where's the picture of yours?! Get it up you gaylord!
Good point, he's working in manchester today so may have driven up last night on his way past!!
Makes me glad im so far from any of the oc members, not likely to get trolled unless someones feeling seriously flush to fuel the trip, and then theyve still got to find out where i live! lol
(05-10-2012, 10:08 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Makes me glad im so far from any of the oc members, not likely to get trolled unless someones feeling seriously flush to fuel the trip, and then theyve still got to find out where i live! lol

This..... hahah! although, not much chance of anything happening to a Polo now is there.... Tongue Im fine, wish i had derv badly though :-( ZX's are a lady garden to find!
Haha its gunna be "who's next"
(05-10-2012, 10:08 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Makes me glad im so far from any of the oc members, not likely to get trolled unless someones feeling seriously flush to fuel the trip, and then theyve still got to find out where i live! lol

You're not, do you know how many are in West & East Sussex? Ginge, Eli, Max, Curt, Vaughn. Then Mark & Phil are only in Portsmouth, Scott & I are in Bognor regularly....you're not safe!
So how come i always have to go to flippin' Ipswich to meet other members then!? lol

Having said that, there isnt really anyone within at least an hour of me, hence they'd have to be properly serious about trolling me to make the trek to mine! Tongue
True. I still say it's Fooby!
Thank god for being locked away in my base!
Hahahah brilliant!

Wasn't me tho, I can't afford to fuel the titanic to where ever you live, and I only know you live somewhere in Watford.
not too sure why this is funny. missed a trick! D:
Kim cant eat bread, its funny
I've got a gluten intolerance, so I can't eat any wheat based products. It's the only comeback they have for me, as I don't have a tapping engine, I'm not ginger and I don't crayons!
(05-10-2012, 11:14 AM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]and I don't crayons!

don't know why. that made me lol . .. . . . .needs to be said in a window licking sort of voice with one's tongue planted firmly below one's lower lip . . .lmao
(05-10-2012, 11:14 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Kim cant eat bread, its funny

ahh okay Smile

really cant come up with anything funny about this really? something about not being intolerant to a dill-dough?
(05-10-2012, 09:00 AM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]I still think it's Fooby, he's the only OC member who knows where I live :/

Nope I know where you live too, drove past your house on tuesday while I was at work too.
(05-10-2012, 02:56 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2012, 09:00 AM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]I still think it's Fooby, he's the only OC member who knows where I live :/

Nope I know where you live too, drove past your house on tuesday while I was at work too.

How the hell do you know that? I don't recall you coming round to mine :/
Pages: 1 2