Can't believe no one got trolled last night

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't believe no one got trolled last night
Well as it was the start of the weekend last night I was expecting the Troll to be out again but I think they've run out of 'local' victims and this will probably be an end to it for a while.
As said previously us midlands crowd and the Devon and Cornwall brigade should all be safe.
I issued a challenge and went out of my way by making my addy known so i think its deffo one of the London and Home Counties lot that's doing it.
If I was the troll I would be ever so worried about revenge when they are found out.
Thanks given by:
Or maybe you made it too obvious and easy for them? If it happens it will happen, there's no need to go asking for it! Why would you anyway? Confused
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
So I can catch them on camera and expose who they are - like I said, I'm too far away anyway.
Thanks given by:
And spoil the fun? They're not going to touch you then!

Fun Killer
Thanks given by:
Wow douche
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Why would you be worried about revenge? It's a sticker on a window...

Also you posted your address and then said there are police patrols and neighbourhood watch, would anyone really risk police attention to put a sticker on the car of a person who is trying to go out of their way to prove who it is and ruin the joke?
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 05:30 PM)Scott Wrote: Why would you be worried about revenge? It's a sticker on a window...

Also you posted your address and then said there are police patrols and neighbourhood watch, would anyone really risk police attention to put a sticker on the car of a person who is trying to go out of their way to prove who it is and ruin the joke?

This. I hardly doubt who ever is doing this is doing it for a genuine attack or revenge. If they are, i wouldnt really care if he was my worst enemy!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
If someone is going to take revenge for a joke sticker, they have some serious issues!
Thanks given by:
Quick!

Where is the "Well, that escalated quickly" meme?! I can't post it from my phone lol
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 21FBCC6B-67A5-4B93-B4AE-6C5477B53D5B-205...093ED2.jpg]
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I think andy means troll revenge the type when you wake up in the morning with your car coverd in postets exc. We all know that when the troll gets found out there we be troll revenge. Smile

Thanks given by:
Exactly what was meant and post it's is a bit lightweight bud - more like pallet wrapped lol - not a killjoy at all
I've laughed at the trolls exploits with many others and want to rep them for their skills but its time to turn the tables.
Oh and @ Matt - so you think I'm a product used to clean dirty vaginas??? Well i cant say I've cleaned many but I've dirtied a hell of a lot!!!
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2012, 12:52 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Well i cant say I've cleaned many but I've dirtied a hell of a lot!!!

LAD.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Well it doesn't really matter now as we know who the troll is as it was posted up on the forum last night by R45 ODV then admin removed it but not before there were over 50 views lol so its obvious that they're in on it as well as they recently gave this person trader status too.
Oh and the trader has the same initials in their trading name as their real name which just happen to be the same as our national team that competed at the Olympics recently.
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure you're the only person that gives a toss...
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 11:06 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Pretty sure you're the only person that gives a toss...

lmao +1
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 11:06 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Pretty sure you're the only person that gives a toss...

You do seem to have a lot of interest in this, maybe it's you and you're trying to cover it up?

Actually the new sticker supplier is someone Scott and I know from outside the forum, who we've known for a few years now. Sorry to spoil the fun!
Thanks given by:
I deleted it with fat thumbs, meant to only lock it, because as Kim said, the two arnt linked....

Plus the person in question has a very thirty petrol which is really loud and spends most of its time sideways, no way it would get there with power sliding on limiter. And that would definatley be heard
Thanks given by:
I'm slightly confused and can't make out what this is all about??
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 12:33 PM)Matt Wrote: I deleted it with fat thumbs, meant to only lock it, because as Kim said, the two arnt linked....

Plus the person in question has a very thirty petrol which is really loud and spends most of its time sideways, no way it would get there with power sliding on limiter. And that would definatley be heard

Silly Matt! It's all your fault Tongue
He does indeed, you could hear him a bloody mile off and he doesn't understand 'try and be quiet'! Nor have the money to drive all that way.

(16-10-2012, 12:36 PM)ginge191 Wrote: I'm slightly confused and can't make out what this is all about??

Ash is talking about the sticker troll. Seems like he feels a little left out....
Thanks given by:
Still think its gb graphics in an epic publicity stunt even if its not grant. Would also explain how they knew Kimmies address if they're good friends of hers but would also know other people's addys if they've ordered stickers from them without even looking on map of where we are.
As for me being the troll Kimmie then yes I could afford to run down there from Worcestershire but don't know where you live let alone most of the other members that have been trolled
Also I can't drive that far anymore that's why I'm not going to the Xmas meet(see Xmas thread) due to my hands both needing operations. Oh wait, that also means that I can't apply the graphics, so I'm out.
Thanks given by:
Fair enough! It's still not linked, and GB Graphics is just to do with the fact the guy is British (and I'm thinking maybe a little racist whistle). However, he's not a close friend as such, and has never been to my house either. Nor would he get the bread joke that goes with the sticker! Anyone could actually order the stickers....
Thanks given by:
So this guy knows the address of Kim Scott grant Niall and ed.
Yet I'm pretty sure I've seen no new sticking additions to the cars other than the trolling ones,
And for a new design company to come on and within a few days start trolling everyone, surley he would be asking for a kicking.

I know of someone signed up saying hi I was the one that stickers all your cars I'd be like bitch please you touched my car, now im gunna touch your wife!
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 12:54 PM)Matt Wrote: I know of someone signed up saying hi I was the one that stickers all your cars I'd be like bitch please you touched my car, now im gunna touch your wife!

In that case it was me - pm me for my ex wife's address - I don't currently have a new woman so she will do Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
What does she look like.... Wait actually that doesn't matter. Any holes a goal
Thanks given by:
She's 55(looks mid 40s) 5ft 1, a swimming instructor and is quite fit first name Yvonne and has a Facebook profile still using her married name so if you're on my Fb you will know my last name lol.

Scott edit: Removed inappropriate part
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 01:17 PM)ash240970 Wrote: She's 55(looks mid 40s) 5ft 1, a swimming instructor and is quite fit first name Yvonne and has a Facebook profile still using her married name so if you're on my Fb you will know my last name lol.

Scott edit: Removed inappropriate part

[Image: dafuq.jpg]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Matt kinda got trolled last night :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Easy to troll Matt, just go rock the shit out of his caravan while he's sleeping.

Or push it into the sea and he'll wake up in France ninja
Thanks given by:
How? Pics?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I got trolled too :( Kimmie 38 9,051 05-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Fooby