Keys...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keys...
Just a quick one really as I'm in desperate need of some advice/help...

Basically I have the key to my car that is the really fat 2 button key with the LED on it, now my problem is this I want to convert the key to the attached key so I am able to swap over to a flip type as to be honest I'm sick of putting my key in my pocket and stabbing me in the bollocks!

Or am I able to convert to a flip key straight out please somebody help me save my nuts!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Why don't you buy a normal pair of trousers with the pockets on the side?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have got normal trousers with pockets on the side but the amount of stuff that's in there they just...well I don't know how they do it but when I go to pick something up etc they stab me in the nuts
Thanks given by:
lol at stabbing yourself in the bollocks with your keys...

but on a helpful note, you can get central locking key fob and sets off ebay with the square folding keys, but i dunno what the deal is with the type you posted
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Hmmm only way I can think of Doing it is fitting a aftermarket locking kit with a flip key. You can't program that chip in the photo to your car because yours is IR and the chip is RF.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
The 306 circuitboard doesnt fit into keys off the bay such as this, this or this

The buttons do line up, and locate into the housing, but the rest of the circuit board sits at such and angle it will not fit the body of the key. Unless your handy with micro electronics, and have a steady hand for precision soldering I would wear a cricket box or similar to protect your nuts mate.

Far more hassle than its worth IMO
[Image: car-1.jpg]

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Didn't Ben (Ben87 aka Welsh_Ben) change his for a flipup key? Although his was RF instead of IR
Thanks given by:
^^ He did Scott, sure there was a FAQ kicking about somewhere...

Thing is his is a ph3, so has the RF key to start with...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Where do you keep your bollocks?

Try changing your boxers to a different style, I have these & never hit my testicles with my keys as of yet:

[Image: new-arrival-primark-boxers-nopr001-red-w...20x320.jpg]

I think I paid £6 and got a good 3 or 4 pairs.

Decent quality & for Primark clothing I can't complain, definately cheaper and easier than trying to replace your key for a different style.

HTH's

JJ
Thanks given by:
Bubble wrap down your pants...

Job jobbed.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2012, 07:34 PM)Toxic-Jake Wrote: Bubble wrap down your pants...

Job jobbed.

plus it feels AWESOME against your danglies when you pop them Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Thanks given by:
(20-06-2012, 07:14 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Where do you keep your bollocks?

Try changing your boxers to a different style, I have these & never hit my testicles with my keys as of yet:

[Image: new-arrival-primark-boxers-nopr001-red-w...20x320.jpg]

I think I paid £6 and got a good 3 or 4 pairs.

Decent quality & for Primark clothing I can't complain, definately cheaper and easier than trying to replace your key for a different style.

HTH's

JJ
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!

if my 9 yr old kid came out the bathroom wearing them i would drag him back in !! no way you wear those outdoors ........surely ???

what would happen if you had an accident, taken in an ambulance to hospital and they had to undress you ..................

would need to wear welding masks so they didnt get radiation burns off them !!

p.s in answer to the original post, either keep your gonads in the front of your boxers, or man-up...........they will get bashed about in life ?? NospeakItwasntme
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2012, 04:31 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: p.s in answer to the original post, either keep your gonads in the front of your boxers, or man-up...........they will get bashed about in life ?? NospeakItwasntme

I know they get bashed about a bit I used to play rugby and have been hit in the nuts a few times by lady people...The problem is I can cope with any other pain but FFS when you sit down and your key is in your pocket and it sort of folds itself over which mine do (deep pockets!) your key is placed at such an angle that they rip into your nutsack which generally brings most blokes to their knees!

But aftermarket locking kit with alarm is the way forward me thinks *IF* I can find one with the proper key as mine is the type with the groove down the bottom and a little hole at the end and I'm talking about my key...Not my cock.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Programming keys to different BSI allye 8 2,668 26-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Reprogramming car keys deggerz 2 1,013 28-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Last Post: deggerz
  everything stays on when keys out DTurboTom 38 7,319 20-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: nath86