306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Nialls supercharged GTi6 - project tidy up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like it looks smart dude even though it needs lowering like 20, 000 ft Wink
Ill reserve my judgement till then Tongue
You need to aim for about the height of my 6 ThumbsUp Big Grin
(27-03-2013, 08:12 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]You need to aim for about the height of my 6 ThumbsUp Big Grin

Im amazed there isnt a photo attached to this message Angel
(27-03-2013, 08:17 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-03-2013, 08:12 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]You need to aim for about the height of my 6 ThumbsUp Big Grin

lmao
Jamie your 6 looks broken! I'm not having mine that low!
(27-03-2013, 08:17 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]

OOOO yeah hang on.............

Like this niall!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!oneone!!!11

(not broken )
See. Not AS bad on level ground lol

[attachment=5907]

Dafuq is up with this forum turning my pics around!
Get a decent photo so i can do some shops!!
Will do tomorrow when it's light.
You better do or no crayons for a week!
Looks shit.

Should've got a Vectra.

/Sarcasm
Haha what's this JJ? Your not on your period as well are you?
(27-03-2013, 09:00 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Haha what's this JJ? Your not on your period as well are you?

Edited above post for you!

Looks great, I was joking.
They 16 or 17 Niall?
(27-03-2013, 09:01 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-03-2013, 09:00 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Haha what's this JJ? You're not on your period as well are you?

Edited with correct spelling.

You're welcome Tongue
(27-03-2013, 09:54 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-03-2013, 09:01 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-03-2013, 09:00 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Haha what's this JJ? You're not on your period as well are you?

Edited with correct spelling.

You're welcome Tongue

I was going to edit your post and make it look like you have said something tapping related (original, i know) but f*ck you and your super mod powers. Just f*ck you (and your heavier turini's) ed!

Btw i can confirm after a drive this evening that whilst the eagle F1s on these wheels smell amazing being lit up through 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear, they dont grip any where near as well as the t1rs which i never thought i would say!

Jamie they are 16s mate.
Well had a good day at it with the car today whilst waiting for my new mattress to arrive which it now turns out is arriving next friday. Helpful!

Firstly, spent a hour setting up my adjustable drop links. Car now sits lower at the front and the new setup grips to the road stupidly well! Only bit that doesnt is the rear but its only been like that since i have had my 22.5mm bars in so considering selling them and getting some 21mm ones.

Got my oil leak sorted i think! Removed the brake servo pump and it had been leaking so sealed that up so hopefully thats the end of that. Also have a rather bad damp problem in the drivers footwell. Its not the heater matrix which is good but im struggling to find out what it is! Isnt the door seal as that is bone dry. Pull the carpet back and the water is running down from behind the dash by the looks of things which leaves me 3 options. windscreen is leaking. Doubt it as its always been fine before so what would change? rear washer hose has split behind the dash. Might just disconnect it from the pump and see what happens. Last, water is leaking in from the area where the wiper motor is. Removed it today and it was full of soil and leaves all of which was soaking. Hoovered it out (sure the old girl loves me for that) and sealed up the bolts that are in there for the dash so hopefully time will tell!

Willg et some pics up tomorrow when me and sam hopefully lower it some more and then you can all stop your whinging! lol
Wow some epic seeing here bud awesome progress. Regarding he damp floor have you replaced the door speakers by any chance? And spilt the plastic membrane. I've had the same problem found out it was coming from the bottom of the speaker grill worth a shot looking there ?
(29-03-2013, 05:42 PM)Puggie Wrote: [ -> ]Wow some epic seeing here bud awesome progress. Regarding he damp floor have you replaced the door speakers by any chance? And spilt the plastic membrane. I've had the same problem found out it was coming from the bottom of the speaker grill worth a shot looking there ?

On the passenger side that was the problem but not on this side. Ive got some proper damp membrane behind the speakers and the passenger side one was damp but this side is bone dry. Also, the water is coming from above the speaker Sad
found this on the 6 forum

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=117556

worth a look ?
Well spent all day working on cars today! Firstly got the broken pump off of sams NAD ready to be replaced tomorrow then set about lowering the back of my car which was no where near as bad as i thought! Took about half hour in the end and dropped it another 20mm but might change it again. Not that im fussed when the bars come out this easy Big Grin

[Image: th_IMG_1218_zps17e53d58.jpg]

Also realised that my rear beam is in need of a rebuild. No creaks or camber but bearings and seals look a little worse off!

[attachment=6031]

[attachment=6032]

Will be doing that next month before it gets too late and ruins what i think could be a perfectly healthy beam!

[attachment=6033]

New ride height. Yes its still sky high but until i modify the front shocks (possibly tomorrow) i dont want to be dropping the rear too far so its far to low at the back compared to the front. Also, might actually clean it! And should probably adjust my speedo tomorrow seeing as it is currently under reading by about 12mph!
Looking much better now Smile
Will be lower at the front after i modify the shocks tomorrow!
Better lad! May have some bars your intrested in!
Needs more lows.
Really does lol
Not liking the turfannis tbh, dark wheels on china dont suit imo
Good news about the rear beam, do you think someone has had it apart before? Did you literally just use that bolt and turn it against the washer to pull it out?
Kris B had it apart in July when he lowered it then i replaced the bars with my 22.5mm ones in November so it was nice and loose. Got to love copper slip!
And yeah, just got a bolt through a socket on there and pulled it out.