Should have registered a year ago!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should have registered a year ago!
Hi all,

I have met and spoken to a few members before however its taken me over a year to actually join 306oc

So my names will and I own a Dturbo 5 door in olive drab. I shall enclose a couple few photos taken by other people as they are the best Rofl

I've never used a forum before so I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing the right thing but hey ho.

Been told many a time to sign up so here I am.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
hey look its that guy i met at the last ipswich modified meet! welcome! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hey i put an axle on this used to be blue! Welcome along
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2016, 03:51 PM)Eeyore Wrote: hey look its that guy i met at the last ipswich modified meet! welcome! Big Grin

Crikey, back when you had a 1.8!! Confused
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2016, 04:28 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Hey i put an axle on this used to be blue! Welcome along

looks like it might be due another axle soon lol . ..  . .welcome to the club fella . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys! ironically its had to have a new axle last year, it completely gave way when they put 2 new tyres on the back. however since then its all fine

hello again Sam, would be great to see you new car!
Thanks given by:
Its on the road now so I'm sure it'll turn up soon enough. Just busy with sailing and work etc at the minute.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate! Long the colour
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just registered Hi pillock 6 1,829 29-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Last Post: 7057sam