306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Should have registered a year ago!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have met and spoken to a few members before however its taken me over a year to actually join 306oc

So my names will and I own a Dturbo 5 door in olive drab. I shall enclose a couple few photos taken by other people as they are the best Rofl

I've never used a forum before so I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing the right thing but hey ho.

Been told many a time to sign up so here I am.
hey look its that guy i met at the last ipswich modified meet! welcome! Big Grin
Hey i put an axle on this used to be blue! Welcome along
(14-03-2016, 03:51 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]hey look its that guy i met at the last ipswich modified meet! welcome! Big Grin

Crikey, back when you had a 1.8!! Confused
(14-03-2016, 04:28 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]Hey i put an axle on this used to be blue! Welcome along

looks like it might be due another axle soon lol . ..  . .welcome to the club fella . .Smile
Thanks guys! ironically its had to have a new axle last year, it completely gave way when they put 2 new tyres on the back. however since then its all fine

hello again Sam, would be great to see you new car!
Its on the road now so I'm sure it'll turn up soon enough. Just busy with sailing and work etc at the minute.
Welcome along mate! Long the colour