14-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Hi all,
I have met and spoken to a few members before however its taken me over a year to actually join 306oc
So my names will and I own a Dturbo 5 door in olive drab. I shall enclose a couple few photos taken by other people as they are the best
I've never used a forum before so I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing the right thing but hey ho.
Been told many a time to sign up so here I am.
I have met and spoken to a few members before however its taken me over a year to actually join 306oc
So my names will and I own a Dturbo 5 door in olive drab. I shall enclose a couple few photos taken by other people as they are the best
I've never used a forum before so I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing the right thing but hey ho.
Been told many a time to sign up so here I am.

![[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]](http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d196/mattbush/20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-7340-0000058F46391753.jpg)