just registered Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just registered Hi
only here to sell my car to people that like these cars but , I think ill have to ebay it as ill never hit 100 posts anytime soon .
shame really as i know you lot would appreciate it/ understand it .

If there's anything you can do to speed up the process so i can sell on here that would be great .

if not, ill leave it there and bid you farewell .

pillock

Thanks given by:
welcome, we have a facebook page that you can sell it on right now if you wish, this forum has the post limits in place to protect members, i know it may seem annoying but no-one ever gets ripped off on here Smile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/205240372888110/
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2017, 08:33 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: welcome, we have a facebook page that you can sell it on right now if you wish, this forum has the post limits in place to protect members, i know it may seem annoying but no-one ever gets ripped off on here Smile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/205240372888110/

thanks anyway , i don't do Facebook ....
its on gum tree for now .I'll see what happens
Thanks given by:
Good luck with sale! It's a post limit on here as people have usernames where as Facebook you at least know something about the seller.
Thanks given by: pillock
Good luck with the sale - it looks like a tidy example.
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by: pillock
(29-08-2017, 11:15 AM)partybish Wrote: Good luck with the sale - it looks like a tidy example.

thanks guys , I used to be on the other 306 club but that shut down last year or so .
Yes it does look ok in the pictures . Up close is another matter ,and there are several minor problems .
but its cheap , and still keeps on keeping on .

would it be allowed to post a link in this thread to where im selling it on gumtree ?
prob not eh :-)
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along.
Very nice phase 1 you got mate
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should have registered a year ago! Tiny306 7 1,563 15-03-2016, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Matt