radio code

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
radio code
trying to insert pic........is this unit a standard fitment for a 306 ph 3 hdi 1999/2000?

im up to error nine on the radio code, and have disconnected the unit, re connected and still error nine.

how do I reset the unit to start again with the radio code and how do I get to re code it via the units keypad??

all help greatly appreciated

have just tried radio code it on line and this unit is not listed[Image: P1010047_zps0f6e14ed.jpg]
Thanks given by:
runour has it that if the unit is placed in a deep freeze over night that the code memory is wiped??  will this work and will the unit work after being frozen and thawed??

I have tried code it online and this unit is not listed.
Thanks given by:
so, I took the front off the radio unit and placed in a bag, and placed in the bottom of the freezer for about 8 hours, removed and allowed to thaw for 8 hours and refitted ( I should have just put in a bag and left it outside for the night!! ).........the lcd still works displaying error nine.....so that didn't work.

any ideas dudes??
Thanks given by:
I think you need to leave it on until it clears
Thanks given by:
so, leave it connected and switched on ( displaying error 9? ) until it clears??

the error 1,2, 3 etc did clear after sometime......will try leaving it connected and displaying error 9 until it clears, will give feedback if it does.........thanks.
Thanks given by:
How was putting it in the freezer going to help!? lol

I've never got to error 9, so I'm not sure how many attempts you get, its usually only 4 or 5!
Thanks given by:
rumour had it.....but that was some years ago!!

up to error 10 now............but due to some luck ( did lottery also.....SadSadSad no luck with that one ) .............asked wife to choose some numbers......her third line worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again dan Heart
Thanks given by:
having trouble finding cd1620 fob batteries locally but going further a field today.....will report back over kitchen table fob test Friday/sat as have commitment
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radio/Arial + radio stalk PocketFighter 15 3,844 05-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  radio code pug306driver 4 1,317 20-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  radio code needed Piggy 6 1,432 01-11-2014, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Piggy