306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: radio code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
trying to insert pic........is this unit a standard fitment for a 306 ph 3 hdi 1999/2000?

im up to error nine on the radio code, and have disconnected the unit, re connected and still error nine.

how do I reset the unit to start again with the radio code and how do I get to re code it via the units keypad??

all help greatly appreciated

have just tried radio code it on line and this unit is not listed[Image: P1010047_zps0f6e14ed.jpg]
runour has it that if the unit is placed in a deep freeze over night that the code memory is wiped??  will this work and will the unit work after being frozen and thawed??

I have tried code it online and this unit is not listed.
so, I took the front off the radio unit and placed in a bag, and placed in the bottom of the freezer for about 8 hours, removed and allowed to thaw for 8 hours and refitted ( I should have just put in a bag and left it outside for the night!! ).........the lcd still works displaying error nine.....so that didn't work.

any ideas dudes??
I think you need to leave it on until it clears
so, leave it connected and switched on ( displaying error 9? ) until it clears??

the error 1,2, 3 etc did clear after sometime......will try leaving it connected and displaying error 9 until it clears, will give feedback if it does.........thanks.
How was putting it in the freezer going to help!? lol

I've never got to error 9, so I'm not sure how many attempts you get, its usually only 4 or 5!
rumour had it.....but that was some years ago!!

up to error 10 now............but due to some luck ( did lottery also.....SadSadSad no luck with that one ) .............asked wife to choose some numbers......her third line worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again dan Heart
having trouble finding cd1620 fob batteries locally but going further a field today.....will report back over kitchen table fob test Friday/sat as have commitment