radio code

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
radio code
so welding ( thanks for the advise, battery and ecu disconnected, reconnected and started first time, seems to go much better since hole in the cat fixed, seems much more powerfull, or could that be gladness!! ) done and an mot pass.....I thought I knew the radio code but it don't work.....up to error 8 now.....can anyone help please........will supply radio info etc......the wife says bin it as it didn't work that well anyway, always failed to play a cd most of the time when the eng was running......but were not made of money ( driving a 14 year old car! )
Thanks given by:
Did you write it down on scribble it some where on the car. Just trying to jog any memory you may have forgotten about

Martin
Thanks given by:
http://www.radio-code.lt/
Thanks given by:
thanks for the replies.....when I took the dam thing out I saw numbers written on the unit, refitted and lefty for a while. I do remember disconnecting the battery ( once holding the code in the radio via an other battery ) and having to enter a code which worked ( apart from the dam cd not playing, refuses to read the cd )....I wrote that code down in the manual ( it may be reversed as a sec measure? ) but it don't work...........have started to make notes of the numbers used so far.....up to 9 now......how high do they usually go?

will try reverse number then take the unit out of the car for info for online code data....its worth a go............

I'm hopeing that if I disconnect the battery for an hour the radio will start the process again........may take some time to go thru all the possible combinations..........6 buttons.....
Thanks given by:
There is a few apps you can download and follow instructions to find the code yourself.

I'll see if I can find the thread I made a while back in trying the same thing...

In fact...it pops up as first related thread at the bottom \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

(18-12-2014, 04:48 PM)vincent1 Wrote: http://www.radio-code.lt/

missed this post...

this site worked a treat for me on two radios Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radio/Arial + radio stalk PocketFighter 15 3,847 05-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  radio code pug306driver 7 1,439 22-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Last Post: pug306driver