306OC Trackday - Llandow Open Pit - Wednesday 25th February

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306OC Trackday - Llandow Open Pit - Wednesday 25th February
Have you guys got him on facebook or would you like me to give him a poke.
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2015, 12:40 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Have you guys got him on facebook or would you like me to give him a poke.

I'm sure if he put on a wig and some high heels that'd be right up your street poking him Wink Wink lol

I've messaged him on here but if you want to you could let him no on fb

Thanks given by:
Any.news on this Norledge??! No reply to my pm and I can see you've been on the fourm several times!

Thanks given by:
I did message him on Facebook but got no reply and it doesn't appear that he has read it.
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys here I am, I send a couple yesterday the rest will be done today, sorre for the delay!
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge for prime minister.
Poodle Wrote:I reckon Norledge has got it on the head mind.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge gets my vote tbh.
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2015, 01:13 PM)Norledge Wrote: Sorry guys here I am, I send a couple yesterday the rest will be done today, sorre for the delay!

Still no refund for me????????

Thanks given by:
Now i'm the sort that would withold for a day if someone was being a pushy lady garden... I'm sure you'll get it soon though.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(16-01-2015, 12:01 PM)Poodle Wrote: Now i'm the sort that would withold for a day if someone was being a pushy lady garden... I'm sure you'll get it soon though.

Why am I being a pushy lady garden? I'm owed £50 was promised it for a certain time and it's still not here! I've asked several times, Pm'ed and didn't get a reply though out all this time I can clearly see he's coming on the fourm by his profile last visit thing. I'm not being pushy just asking for the money I'm owed that's all.

Thanks given by:
Yep, sounds like you're hassling him good and proper, i can almost hear the self-righteous tone of voice. lol
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
So is this not happening then? lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
he requested bank details for the return of the monies on 05-01-2015
promised monies on the 14th and no monies to date

and you say we are hassling him!

Poodle people including myself are concerned because of the lack of communication
we are only trying to find out WTF is going on!

cause we are all in the dark and I'm £100 down which makes me Growl!

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
He's pm'd me asking if the money has gone through but just checked and still haven't received anything
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2015, 09:26 AM)cully Wrote: he requested bank details for the return of the monies on 05-01-2015
promised monies on the 14th and no monies to date

and you say we are hassling him!

Poodle people including myself are concerned because of the lack of communication
we are only trying to find out WTF is going on!

cause we are all in the dark and I'm £100 down which makes me Growl!

Here here! ThumbsUp

Thanks given by:
Sorry guys I've been frantic busy. Genuinely not mumugging anyone off, plenty of people on here will vouch for me!

You should all have pms now.
Thanks given by:
refund monies received thank you Stu
Smile

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Oh look, we got our money back, holy fuckballs! Wink Little bit of patience goes a long way guys, small wonder so few people are willing to put themselves out for the club like this.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Guna say, everyones knows stu, long time member n genuine bloke!!
Cant see him organising this again with all the hassle he has had.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Not giving grief just keeping him informed. In fairness I kind of forgot about it

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
And still no refund can you reply to your pm's please Norledge.

Thanks given by:
(18-01-2015, 07:25 AM)Poodle Wrote: Oh look, we got our money back, holy fuckballs! Wink Little bit of patience goes a long way guys, small wonder so few people are willing to put themselves out for the club like this.

(18-01-2015, 08:13 AM)Piggy Wrote: Guna say, everyones knows stu, long time member n genuine bloke!!
Cant see him organising this again with all the hassle he has had.

Thankyou both.

PM's replied to again.
Thanks given by:
I still haven't got my refund yet mate
Thanks given by:
You all have PM's again, I've asked my bank to reverse the payments as they're still showing as leaving mine.

They've told me there is no guarantee the reversal will work, but if they do it can take up to 4 working days (from Thursday), I will resend when the money is back in my account, and if any fail we'll deal with them on a one to one basis.

As I've said, I'm mad busy at the moment, and have no internet access at home (not even 3G) so I will deal with this as and when I can.
Thanks given by:
Any updates on this?

Thanks given by:
Yeah still waiting mate
Thanks given by:
Still nothing..... Would like to have my money back soon if possible?
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 11:08 PM)Lwilliams Wrote: Still nothing..... Would like to have my money back soon if possible?

Same here still nothing Undecided

Thanks given by:
Really taking the piss now! Can you get this sorted!

Thanks given by:
Patience is a virtue! Tongue
Thanks given by:
guys be cool, he's got his own stuff going on and it's just unlucky the banks are being dicks (even more so than usual). Others have got their money back so it's not like he's scamming so don't need to worry

Thanks given by:
All well and good saying he's got his own stuff to deal with. What about people who are still owed? If it was money id be just as pissed. People have bills to pay, I could certainly do with an extra £50 this month
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 27th February - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 0 2,532 29-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 8th August - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 1 3,116 08-08-2018, 02:02 PM
  Essex Xmas Meet - Wednesday 6th December - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 1 2,316 07-12-2017, 08:28 AM