Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I got trolled too :(
#31
(05-10-2012, 03:09 PM)Kimmie Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 02:56 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Nope I know where you live too, drove past your house on tuesday while I was at work too.

How the hell do you know that? I don't recall you coming round to mine :/

Towed Scotts car there ages ago cos he dont have homestart on his AA. It was one of the purple ones, the DT or the 6.
#32
Ohh yeah I remember that, it was the S16! Good memory though!
[Image: kim.png]
#33
I'm just glad I'm fairly safe, only Kyle and Andy (Gretsch_drummer) know where I live lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#34
(05-10-2012, 03:54 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: I'm just glad I'm fairly safe, only Kyle and Andy (Gretsch_drummer) know where I live lol

have i got anything you want to buy off me?
ninja
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#35
(05-10-2012, 03:59 PM)samass Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 03:54 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: I'm just glad I'm fairly safe, only Kyle and Andy (Gretsch_drummer) know where I live lol

have i got anything you want to buy off me?
ninja

Only your soul, and I don't need that delivering Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#36
too late, sold that for some oreos back in '05
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#37
you all forget, I am the internet
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
#38
i'm saying its the guy with inappropriate footwear as he has stayed VERY quiet about these threads
#39
i do not possess the appropriate footwear for this level of trolling
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't believe no one got trolled last night ash240970 44 26,154 16-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Last Post: ash240970

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)