GREEN DERV PROJECT FOR SALE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREEN DERV PROJECT FOR SALE
I was there yesterday. I was surprised they had a 3 and 5 door green 306.
Thanks given by:
looks way better on vortex rims mate, does need raising a few mm at the back though, would look spot on then Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
A few mm????? a few cm i hope....

I must be getting old, in 1992 your car would have been shit hot running that low, now it just looks odd imho Wink
I love the Challengers/Vortex though, i think THE best wheel for the 306... and itll look shithot(part2) when theyre gloss black
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2012, 09:51 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Silverlake, its a southampton one
ah ok if you could get it if you have time then that would be great. hard finding one round here Sad

cheers for the replies. ye it does need raising. if weather hold out i will be doing t this week with a member. raising to to just above the rear wheel
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
nice to see it back on the challengers. i kinda like the ride hight.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bad news , the car is gone now had a look around but think it's moved on . sorry mate Sad
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2013, 05:57 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Bad news , the car is gone now had a look around but think it's moved on . sorry mate Sad
sh*t never mind mate cheers anyways, think ill have to just paint one up. gotta get one before fcs Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
well went up to see gretsch-drummer today to sort the rear axle out to higher the dam thing. started of to be nice till the torsion bar did not want to budge started stripping threads off the high tensile M8 stud so gave in has his tool was going to break. so it is on hold for now for a few or 2 till i can get it on ramps.

as for my 2013 plans i am thinking of

higher the axle
GTI brakes
TDO4 or T25
clean the body up
clean the engine bay
gloss back rub strips, fuel cover strips and spoiler
mabe morrettes
fix windows

nothing more i can think of at the moment
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
morrettes will look awesome on this car, you should paint them green though i think it would look alot better than black
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 10:59 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: morrettes will look awesome on this car, you should paint them green though i think it would look alot better than black
ye green would be nice but may be too much green then so not sure yet.

had a play with the buffer at the garage today Smile. forgot about pics but got a few after Smile

[Image: Photo0682-1_zpsc0c0ed36.jpg]
[Image: Photo0679-1_zps57c06f34.jpg]
[Image: Photo0680-1_zpsdab1a434.jpg]
[Image: Photo0681-1_zpseef42fb8.jpg]
[Image: Photo0677_001_zpsafeeddbc.jpg]

want to get some clay bar now and give that a go Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
I love clay bars, they work wonders. I clay bar'd my entire car, literally the entire car, behind the lights, underneath door seals, underside of bonnet and boot. A bit overkill but it feels awesomly smooth Smile
Oh yeah, you've gotta go green with morrettes if you get them, I just dont think black will look right
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
i wont go that far lol. mabe for fcs Smile. im on the look out now so ill give green ago. dont think any other colours would go actually
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Ash23 has some morrettes in his dturbo hes currently breaking, don't know if there sold yet
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
ill have a look. found 2 sets Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Awesome. They make awesome cold air feeds too, makes a big difference having a proper feed Smile
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
thats what im thinking Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
well had a really noise fan belt tensioner till tuesday night when i got one. feels like heaven now its shut up. can hear the engine again Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Surely theres no point claying now that you've went over it with the machine polisher? I would of thought you removed anything the clay would of with that polishing pad anyway :/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
nothings beats the feel and shine of a freshly clay bar'd car Smile
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
^^^ this man speaks the truth Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut what i mean is, clay removes contaminents normal washing cant remove. Using a machine polisher like that removes a very tiny layer of paint. So in theory any thing the clay would of removed you already have with the machine, see what i mean? Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Should really clay, polish, then wax. Clay to get off surface contaminants, polish to get rid of swirls/scratches, then wax to protect
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Have you got spacers on them? Like the phase 2 bumper needs to be a tad lower on the front though and put the number plate in the window Wink
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2013, 06:57 PM)sam Wrote: Have you got spacers on them? Like the phase 2 bumper needs to be a tad lower on the front though and put the number plate in the window Wink
just got some 15 spacers. was told they was 20 till they got measured. front will be on coilovers and the back should hopefully be raised soon. i know mate but the plate is stuck on now Sad
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Sucks about the spacers dude not really what you wanted I guess hate people when they do that!
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2013, 10:36 PM)sam Wrote: Sucks about the spacers dude not really what you wanted I guess hate people when they do that!
15s are fine really the lad i got them of was told they was 20s. just got to get some more bolts because ive got 20s not 15s
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Never machine I car that hasn't been clayed prior! May as well say bye bye to the pad and paint as it ruins both! The contaminants shrewd the pad to pieces and any that get lifted just scratch paint like mad as there stuck in the pad
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2013, 11:25 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Never machine I car that hasn't been clayed prior! May as well say bye bye to the pad and paint as it ruins both! The contaminants shrewd the pad to pieces and any that get lifted just scratch paint like mad as there stuck in the pad

^^this
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
spacers are on and feels much better now. will get pictures when the day light comes Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2013, 08:41 PM)karl1989 Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 10:59 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: morrettes will look awesome on this car, you should paint them green though i think it would look alot better than black
ye green would be nice but may be too much green then so not sure yet.

had a play with the buffer at the garage today Smile. forgot about pics but got a few after Smile

[Image: Photo0682-1_zpsc0c0ed36.jpg]
[Image: Photo0679-1_zps57c06f34.jpg]
[Image: Photo0680-1_zpsdab1a434.jpg]
[Image: Photo0681-1_zpseef42fb8.jpg]
[Image: Photo0677_001_zpsafeeddbc.jpg]

want to get some clay bar now and give that a go Smile
is that a 1.4 civic gl with twin carbs i see in the reflection of you highly mopped pug in the first pic ?
nippy cars for a 1.4...had one when i first passed my test Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diablo Hdi. Project speed! Up for sale! underground375 46 10,860 22-02-2014, 09:23 AM
Last Post: JethroJay
  Miami Phase 1 XUD Project! FOR SALE £800 Stephen 263 63,962 08-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Stephen
  Black Rallye Project - For sale soon Mitch 17 7,654 06-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Stephen