Fit ph 2 front bumper (smoothed)
Get wheels powder coated

hope you all like :mrgreen:
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
looks beautiful. T2 and bosch FTMFW. get a gov mod if you havent already cos 5.5k is win in an xud
Thanks given by:
Looks nice that. Not normally keen on the green but I like it Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
That looks Mint!
Thanks given by:
Colour looks familiar............oh wait I know why! Tongue

Looks good mate, glad your going back to a ph2 bumper, they are the best anyway *awaits abuse* Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:Colour looks familiar............oh wait I know why! Tongue

Looks good mate, glad your going back to a ph2 bumper, they are the best anyway *awaits abuse* Big Grin

*gives abuse*
Thanks given by:
Well as some no i have decided to change my turbo. Had to swap turbo elbows over witch was abig pain but half hour they was swapped over Smile.
Well the weather was awfull yesterday just rain rain rain but it didnt stop me. Just slowed me down Sad. Got the turbo on, exhaust, gasket and manifold so soon as im free again just connect the oil lines, air filter and tmic then hopefully i should have boost over 14psi Smile.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Totally sick mate. Another one like this is mark_airy's one. You can look at his project for inspiration if you want to. Venetian green is the colour I believe.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Totally sick mate. Another one like this is mark_airy's one. You can look at his project for inspiration if you want to. Venetian green is the colour I believe.
cheers mate. ye seen it mate few plans i wana do. boot and bumper Big Grin
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Well got every thing on today. Got the car started had a look underneath and oil every were. Think she might be going.
heres how it looks Sad. my dad wasnt happy about the drive
[Image: Photo0295.jpg]
[Image: Photo0298.jpg]

pics not good
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
that looks to me like the oil feed line isn't nipped up on the adaptor thing or the adaptor isn't sealed/nipped up into the turbo, thats where I would start looking at that as I have been there and the amount of oil is amazing lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
it was running 5 minutes before i noticed it. the oil feed with the 2 allen key bolts would it work if i use gasket sealant mark
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
karl1989 Wrote:it was running 5 minutes before i noticed it. the oil feed with the 2 allen key bolts would it work if i use gasket sealant mark

That's the return line (the one that goes to the sump yeah?) If so its only low pressure and gasket sealant will do it no problem, just make sure its all nice and clean Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
That's the return line (the one that goes to the sump yeah?) If so its only low pressure and gasket sealant will do it no problem, just make sure its all nice and clean Smile[/quote]

cheers mate so just gasket sealant between the oil line and the turbo?
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
karl1989 Wrote:cheers mate so just gasket sealant between the oil line and the turbo?

If its the one that's a flat plate with 2 Allen bolts in then yeah you should get away with that Smile just dont go mad with it as remember it will squeeze out into the hose!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
ye ano mate. found a gasket for it but its old. just hope its not the top oil ;line with the 19mll head i think its 19 anyways Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Its 17mm Wink
Thanks given by:
been told twice to use a cereal box for a gasket + sealant. shall i seal both sides?
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
karl1989 Wrote:been told twice to use a cereal box for a gasket + sealant. shall i seal both sides?

I used the cardboard box from some jam tarts on the turbo I fitted earlier, but yeah that should work well. As Mark says its only the low pressure return line so should be fine.
Thanks given by:
ok cheers guys for the replys. just hoping it is the low pressure pipe + gota have more than 14psi now haha. will update tmoz or friday depending on weather.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
karl1989 Wrote:been told twice to use a cereal box for a gasket + sealant. shall i seal both sides?

Thin coat on both sides and should work grand mate Smile also it is 17mm as Dan says on the high pressure line if its that it could be the copper washer on the adaptor or the line its self not nipped up/seated right, you can see if the oil is coming out there through the manifold with a torch if you don't have a top mount on Wink

Edit:-
Beaten by Dan, can't type fast enough on phone lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
i had to swap th eadapter over mate as the oil line wouldnt sit in it right and i used the washer of my old turbo as this 1 didnt have one in. I have a tmic Sad need fmic
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Car is looking nice Big Grin

Shame about the oil leak though mate, hope its all sorted soon!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
well got some instant clear gasket today. made a gasket from a box and put it together then started her up few seconds fine then oil leak again but only treacling out so must not ov done it properly :x :x . guna take the oil line of again and just used the sealant with no gasket.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
I would give the gasket an hour or so to set a bit before you start it Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
so should i use another cardbourd gasket. i left it about 20 mins. when i noticed oil coming out i turned it off and could hear something like oil squeezing out of the gasket
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
still leaking ffs :x
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
karl1989 Wrote:still leaking ffs :x

Are you sure its not the inlet line then running down the turbo making it look like its the return?
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
adno guna order a gasket of ebay see how that goes if still no joy guna take the manifold off and have a look.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
karl1989 Wrote:adno guna order a gasket of ebay see how that goes if still no joy guna take the manifold off and have a look.

Why not get a 17mm spanner in your hand and nip it up? You can reach from the wing on the passenger side, with your right arm you can reach along the back of the block between the manifolds (just make sure its cold first lol ) until you find the oil line looping round onto the union on the turbo and make sure its tight Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diablo Hdi. Project speed! Up for sale! underground375 46 10,678 22-02-2014, 09:23 AM
Last Post: JethroJay
  Miami Phase 1 XUD Project! FOR SALE £800 Stephen 263 63,018 08-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Stephen
  Black Rallye Project - For sale soon Mitch 17 7,586 06-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Stephen