The 2.1TD Bianca Sedan - Dum-Dums Project Cheap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2.1TD Bianca Sedan - Dum-Dums Project Cheap

To hide the accident damage.
Thanks given by:
How bad was the accident???? Where's your engine gone???
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
HG is gone on engine, its being swapped for a 2.1TD conversion.
Accident was incredibly minor considering the speed. Car cut across my lane on a dual carriageway corner.
The checkered effect is an optical illusion that hides the dent.
Thanks given by:
when will engine be done by?
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Be done before the christmas meet mate.
Thanks given by:
I was going to do this to my wing after the damage it had, never got round to it though. Does pretty cool.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Oh wicked! Shame about accident though dude. But luckily you have a wing on gti6. There was a lad down MFN... Midlands version of ace with 2.1 conversion he's on here but really cannot remember his name.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hahhaha nice solution to hiding the damage! Shotgun a ride at the weekend. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Nice one mate! keep up the good work!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 09:31 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: I was going to do this to my wing after the damage it had, never got round to it though. Does pretty cool.
Yeah, I need to get another marker and do it down to the level of the side strip, maybe the whole wing for it to look right.

(26-11-2012, 09:32 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Oh wicked! Shame about accident though dude. But luckily you have a wing on gti6. There was a lad down MFN... Midlands version of ace with 2.1 conversion he's on here but really cannot remember his name.
The GTi6 and its good wing has been scrapped sadly. The bloke with the 2.1TD was on here briefly but was very cagey with details/specs/pics. Think he went off for a sex change.

(26-11-2012, 09:56 PM)Poodle Wrote: Hahhaha nice solution to hiding the damage! Shotgun a ride at the weekend. Big Grin
Yeah, its an amazing camouflage. Of course you can have a ride, if your insured you can have a drive.

(26-11-2012, 10:02 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Nice one mate! keep up the good work!
Cheers mate. Worked out why the head gasket had gone. The last fuckwit to change the cam belt appears to of somehow f*cked the water pump so it was leaking and thus wouldnt of been making the pressure in the system it should of to pump round properly and thus cool the car properly. would explain that water leak your brother had and couldn't find.
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 10:35 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: The last fuckwit to change the cam belt appears to of somehow f*cked the water pump so it was leaking and thus wouldnt of been making the pressure in the system it should of to pump round properly and thus cool the car properly.

That last "fuckwit" was my brother. He's the worst mechanic in the world if he managed to f*ck up a waterpump change..

He will be beaten for this.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
How's my new engine looking?

If all goes well this week I should be able to give you money next week. I take it kris knows not to throw this one away.
Thanks given by:
Yep already discussed mark. It looks good. Defo gonna need a HG and water pump but surprisingly clean, dont even think the RC gasket is leaking.
Thanks given by:
Is rc short for racoon gasket? Smile
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 11:16 PM)306Dan Wrote: Is rc short for racoon gasket?

Yes, yes it is!*

* Actually Rocker Cover
Thanks given by:
Why a 2.1 dude? Why not build a big power xud?
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sweet, cheers babes.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 12:40 AM)sam Wrote: Why a 2.1 dude? Why not build a big power xud?

I am building a big power XUD.

It just occurred to me that it might be expedient to utilise one of the bigger power XUDs to start with.
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 11:07 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: It just occurred to me that it might be expedient to utilise one of the bigger power XUDs to start with.

1.9 hater!!!! Tongue
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
1.9s are more like moped engines than the 2.1 though cos theyer revvier and smaller and you wouldnt want to be like one of those anoying loud knob heads on a moped would you Tongue
Thanks given by:
Fair play mate, be good to see what you can get out of the 2.1 Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i knew that haha Tongue
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thought the 2.1 came with problems like bad head design? or that something you're going to solve? Smile
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 11:16 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Fair play mate, be good to see what you can get out of the 2.1 Smile
Dont expect a headline power figure like what Darren gets, expect a good solid reliable figure with a mountain of torque. My honest expectation is about 150bhp and 250lb/ft without putting on a bigger turbo or a modded pump (although i do apparently have a gov mod and LDA grind).

(27-11-2012, 12:39 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Thought the 2.1 came with problems like bad head design? or that something you're going to solve? Smile
Its not a terrible design, no worse than the standard XUD9 head. Its flawed in that its a single cam with 2 inlet valves/ports and one exhaust valve/port and all the ports are about the same size so the exhaust has about half the flow of the inlet.
Thanks given by:
I'm intensly following your 2.1 build as a guineapig to see if it goes well enough to convince me to start my own big turbo/megapump/forged rods and piston 2.1 build. Impressed by how quickly this is going together too Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Surely something a dremel can sort out? Tongue

I expect it'll still be plenty pokey, plenty of overtaking powaaa lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 03:27 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: Impressed by how quickly this is going together too Smile

He has to do it quickly, he'll want some time to drive it for a few days before he scraps it next week! Rofl
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 03:27 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: I'm intensly following your 2.1 build as a guineapig to see if it goes well enough to convince me to start my own big turbo/megapump/forged rods and piston 2.1 build. Impressed by how quickly this is going together too Smile
Cheers mate, ill get up pics and a list of issues whence its done. (looking like Thursday) Ive got all my silicones, just waiting for the FMIC that should of been here today.

(27-11-2012, 03:29 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Surely something a dremel can sort out? Tongue

I expect it'll still be plenty pokey, plenty of overtaking powaaa lol
Lol I take it youve never tried porting anything with a dremel then. Ive done a throttle body and gave up half way through and used a flap wheel in a drill.

Yes though, there should be plenty of powaaa. (wastegate is wound all the way in while the turbo was off)

(27-11-2012, 03:31 PM)samass Wrote:
(27-11-2012, 03:27 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: Impressed by how quickly this is going together too Smile

He has to do it quickly, he'll want some time to drive it for a few days before he scraps it next week! Rofl
Fuuu

Ive saved it from the scrap yard with this crash as it is.
Thanks given by:
Looks good Dum! Always wanted to see a 2.1 pushed!

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Looks alright this! Effort indeed! Be nice to see what this becomes as a final piece Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First 306 project PH2 Sedan XLDT! DougalDT 31 5,349 24-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Last Post: DougalDT
  Bianca Sedan was Dragoon DTurbo Lolben91 55 12,312 24-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Orta
  Dum-Dums VNT 2.1TD OEM+ Bianca Estate. (loads of pics and video now added) Dum-Dum 737 330,600 10-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum