Fooby fail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fooby fail
Rippthrough Wrote:
NiallHarper Wrote:Good one foobs! We all know 306s are shite in slippy conditions! Lol

Better go tell that to Andy Burton Wink

Isnt that scrapped now?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:
NiallHarper Wrote:Good one foobs! We all know 306s are shite in slippy conditions! Lol

I remember when i had budgets on my wheels i used to slide all over the road, scary moments!

I punctured one of my t1rs the other day so have my spare on at the moment. Had a few hairy moments going into roundabouts rather spritly. Almost lost the front of the car several times now by going straight when I should be cornering lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Isnt that scrapped now?

He's building/built a new one, but they're sorting an engine for the 306 when they get chance.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
That car needs an S16 red fleck leather interor, wouldnt of got stuck then. . . .

Also who the hell let rippthrough in? Tongue
Thanks given by:
I had to come to temper down your excitement about driving a 1.4, and offer advice on handling the huge power output Wink
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
oh dear ferking god. i have never seen such a fail!!!

1) fooby, you should have kept it moving forward, that grass was NOT boggy, (surly you have seen the vids of me and darren in the woods), there are tracks on the grass so clearly you can drive on it without getting totally stuck.

2) why couldn't you girls push that car out, there is enough of you there and having to push up hill is not an excuse.

3) you had the perfect opportunity to cover eds car in mud, why did you not take it, you may have redeemed your fail.

i fought you had learnt a thing or two at the coal factory fooby :nope:
Thanks given by:
Should have just popped the bonnet and all sat on the slam panel, should have given it some grip.

Someone take his licence off him lol
Thanks given by:
lobbland recovery Wrote:2) why couldn't you girls push that car out, there is enough of you there and having to push up hill is not an excuse
I tried atleast. Then fooby put some power down and a shitlike lump flew up and landed on my arm.
Thought it would be a good idea to splat it on his screen so i did. Then gave up and started filming :-)

My option was better :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Were was I at this time?.. Oh wait lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
lobbland recovery Wrote:i fought you had learnt a thing or two at the coal factory fooby :nope:

chris this is Adam 'Inappropriate Footwear' Reid we're talking about here, he'll never learn lol
Thanks given by:
I'm with Phil, why get on and fix the problem when you could video it for the whole forum to point and laugh... Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:I'm with Phil, why get on and fix the problem when you could video it for the whole forum to point and laugh... Big Grin

+1 on this.
Fooby Fails are FTW.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:I'm with Phil, why get on and fix the problem when you could video it for the whole forum to point and laugh... Big Grin
+2 especially when its foobys problem.
Thanks given by:
This is brilliant, now Fooby can never moan when we gang up and coal his car at meets again Big Grin
Thanks given by:
i can moan, and i will.

so fyc
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
It's okay, atleast the car isn't broken Wink
Thanks given by:
Yet.....
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ninja
Thanks given by:
I kill you
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Jacko Wrote:It's okay, atleast the car isn't broken Wink

But it was broken and has been since he got it. It is a ph2 afterall.
Thanks given by:
In all honesty there were bits of it in my garage for the last 8 months, it's got trim falling off all over the place
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:In all honesty there were bits of it in my garage for the last 8 months, it's got trim falling off all over the place

Yeah but that has nothing to do with it being ph2, its just because Fooby owns it Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Some larger bits of trim have "fallen" off now, front bumper, bonnet, lights, tailgate... It's alright though, I'll look after them Smile
Thanks given by:
Fooby Wrote:I kill you

Youd fall over as soon as you tried
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:
Fooby Wrote:I kill you

Youd fall over as soon as you tried

This is what happens when he tries killing me.
Thanks given by:
It's not broken?

Err - Clutch.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Fooby Niall 16 3,777 07-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Fooby
Sad Fooby ruined my life! Mattcheese31 50 14,490 13-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  Happy Birthday Fooby! Scott 16 3,284 04-06-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post: 7057sam