Fooby ruined my life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fooby ruined my life!
Sad 
where do i start? . . . . .well i've known Fooby to talk to on the Forums for the last 4-5 years i reckon, always thought he was a thoroughly decent, intelligent and generally affable guy tbh . . . . .offered my personal congrats when 306oc was started up, had a few chats with him at FCS over the years . .

anyway not long after 306.oc started i gradually started accepting friend requests on Facebook from other 306.oc members, (something i hadn't previously done in the .net days) i like to avoid having a facebook full of numbnuts which is difficult being a musician of some notoriety, getting requests from fans and such,

some time ago i sent Fooby a friend request, forgot about it until i noticed him commenting on a post some months later, noticing this i went to his page to see my request had not been accepted (fair enough) i thought, so i sent him a message explaining who i was and to please accept me so we could be FB fwends . . . .the reply i got near enough broke my still barely beating heart . ."denied!!!" . . .Huh . . .

i was hurt, confused, my head was spinning so i sent this reply . . ." y u no accept me? It's like reliving those awful years living with my foster family all over again, always being the odd one out.......not again Fooby please i want to be the favorite boy for once in my pathetic little life!!!!"

Fooby's reply was poignant . .in so much as, he didn't reply . .Undecided . . . .

i have only ever had one other person not accept me apart from Fooby and she is pretty famous and i thought as we'd met and i'd supported her band she might accept me . . . .since this second rejection i don't know what to do with myself, i can't look people in the eye anymore, i can't seem to make love to my wife the way i used to and i seem to be able to drink 3 pints less of Yorkshire bitter than before Puke . . . . yes, there's been awkward times walking over bridges or down busy duel carriageways late at night but i've somehow kept it together thus far,

all i really need to be able to hopefully move on in my life is some kind of explanation, i thought i was a pretty cool guy and it's usually me deciding whether to accept someone or not, not the other way round, Fooby has turned my life upside down, i'm a local celebrity round where i life but this rejection makes it all meaningless . . . . . Speechless[/i]

please Fooby or someone that is close to him, can you give me some sort of reason as to why you don't feel the love towards me? . . .i will take it on the chin like a man as best i know how and try to accept it whatever the outcome . . .

yours in pathetic sincerity, Mattcheese31 . . . . . . x
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
You sir are a legend.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 01:51 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: You sir are a legend.

doesn't feel like that anymore though mate . . . Undecided
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 01:53 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(18-09-2013, 01:51 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: You sir are a legend.

doesn't feel like that anymore though mate . . . Undecided

Seeing as we're sharing a room at the xmas meet, would some really manly backdoor loving help?
Thanks given by:
legend! haha

its because he is a Southerner and dunt understand our needs
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 02:02 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: legend! haha

He's more northern than us pal...
Thanks given by:
Fooby doesn't have control of his facebook account since the last time we all went to his house... this is why you're not friends with him... it's for your own good/safety!!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 02:02 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: legend! haha

haha Fooby is from NE . .lol
Thanks given by:
really? well major fail on my behalf there.
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 02:04 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Fooby doesn't have control of his facebook account since the last time we all went to his house... this is why you're not friends with him... it's for your own good/safety!!!

what does this mean Ed? please elaborate . . . . . Smile
Thanks given by:
Hahaha lmao
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Matt, fooby has about 60 pending friend requests. I Wouldn't take it personally Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I'm his Facebook fwend.... whistle

Seriously, he's really picky. Must be a Northern thing Rolleyes
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 02:47 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Matt, fooby has about 60 pending friend requests. I Wouldn't take it personally Big Grin
i have hundreds mate, but i messaged him and he knew who it was and made an informed decision . . Sad
(18-09-2013, 03:01 PM)Kimmie Wrote: I'm his Facebook fwend.... whistle

Seriously, he's really picky. Must be a Northern thing Rolleyes
i obviously can't offer Fooby the same as you, you scarlet whore of Satan! . . . . Angry
Thanks given by:
Count yourself lucky mate, you don't want his shit messing up your life. My place is slowly turning into one big stain thanks to his "friendship"...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 03:15 PM)Poodle Wrote: Count yourself lucky mate, you don't want his shit messing up your life. My place is slowly turning into one big stain thanks to his "friendship"...

lmao

Repped for that!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I am also a horrible grumpy lady garden.

I still love you though
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
It's not just you, he'd borrowed my car, I slept in his house drank his beer and ate his bacon before I got accepted Big Grin

(18-09-2013, 03:15 PM)Poodle Wrote: Count yourself lucky mate, you don't want his shit messing up your life. My place is slowly turning into one big stain thanks to his "friendship"...

Giggitttyyyyyy
Thanks given by:
I haven't been accepted either... f*cking prick
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Join the club! I did put a request in after FCS, as the grumpy bugger said he wouldn't bother accepting anyway, so figured I wasn't losing much by trying! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cool story bro.

be a real hero, leave facetube and get real friends Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 05:45 PM)Piggy Wrote: cool story bro.

be a real hero, leave facetube and get real friends Smile

define real . . . . .Confused

oh hang on a minute, didn't i refuse your friend request Piggy? . . .Wink
Thanks given by:
ones that dont cuss about some post you put up about some lame picture.
friend are real when they are physically there!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 05:51 PM)Piggy Wrote: ones that dont cuss about some post you put up about some lame picture.
friend are real when they are physically there!!!

just put the final nail in my coffin there fella . . . hope you can live with yourself if the worst should happen . . . . .Angel
Thanks given by:
hehe!
you seem nice enough fella.
1 good real friend is worth more than 100 'fwends' on facetwerp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You don't want to friends with him anyways cheese my old boy!! Before you know ιt you'll be falling over things that aren't there ɑnd muttering about binary code ɑnd Internet speed!!

Best off out of ιt bud!!!

I loves ya, I aint got many fwends on the book of faces as i too am selective

Drop me a request

Jonny b good

Ɑnd ill promptly deny ιt lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I had this chat with him months ago. Got pretty much the same response.

So i played him at his own game, i blocked him. Take that, internet.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah, but you unblocked me first. So, i win.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 06:01 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Before you know ιt you'll be falling over things that aren't there ɑnd muttering

Jonny..

just...lol

Love ya foobs Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Hes my fwend on facebook...
I feel lucky :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Fooby Niall 16 3,762 07-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Fooby
  I've accidentally ruined a friends eBay auction... Pebbles167 24 6,319 22-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Last Post: calibra306
  Every other car has been ruined for me. Kezzieboy 27 5,126 22-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Last Post: RetroPug