Rant!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant!!!
Thats so unbelievably unlucky mate i feel terrible for you Sad

But as everyone is saying, report him to the po po, contact his employer because they will be pissed at him aswell for giving company a bad name.

How bad is the damage to yours?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
The damage to my car isnt too bad. Its only paint on mostly, rather than paint off..... Just more vexed about my 2 years NCB that I will be losing.... f*cking rediculous... Someone spangs the back of my car and I end up having my pants taken down.... Rang his company earlier and they werent too bothered about it all despite me explaining the circumstances.... Wankers....

Shoulda just lamped him one and driven off, not even like there is much damage to my car... Red tape can suck my chad...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
cancel the claim? If its just paint then t cut it off?

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Nah mate, cos the bloke who hit me, his car was a company car, the fleet manager has to put the claim thorugh his insurance... Its his job... I wont be claiming however... I've got a £500 excess. Utter shite.

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Thats f*cking arse!!! Why dont you pay the ambulance company a personal visit?

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Considering putting the lady garden in an ambulance himself...

It makes you wonder why so many people drive around un-insured... Dont get me wrong, I've been hit by an un-insured driver and its a right pain in the corey... But when shit like this goes down and the fine for having no insurance is so minimal, there is little incentive to have the poxy f*cking thing in the first place...

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
its utter bull, im 18 and insurance aint exactly cheap so older people with no insurance have no excuse at all

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
You have his details right? Give it a couple of months, let everything cool off, then cover his car in brake fluid over night...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^ Definitely don't do this, or post about doing something like this on a public forum!

Doh
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't post about it if you actually decide to so it... lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sadly were in this shit world where if they lie and dont admit anything then ill go down as 50/50 or be settled without prejudice (basically the same thing) but if either of those happen then youll keep your no claims.

when the woman who drove into the back of me 18 months ago and kept saying it was my fault that got settled without prejudice even though she drove into the back of me while i was accelerating forwards Confusedhock:

My insurance company refused to go to court as the total value of the claim was under £1000 and it would of cost them £1500 to go to court.

Sadly because youve had a crash your insurance will go up weather its your fault or not as it shows you drive in areas or at times where your more likely to be hit.

Go back and see if theres CCTV at the RA and argue it till your blue in the face.
Thanks given by:
My insurance company told me if it wasn't for the fact that I had a witness it would have been settled 50/50, because almost all roundabout claims are...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: