Dreams...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams...
If I died in a dream id defently remember it! I dont think iv ever forgotten a nightmare, I still remember a nightmare I had when I was in like year 2 lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
dreams are what you are thinking sub-consciously, so if you dream off falling of a cliff from a high hight... it means you are loosing control of somthing.

if you die in your sleep in could mean something as your are loosing a feeling or love for someone. so previous relationships? and you are now moving on. so it means that feeling is "dead" so it doesnt actully mean your going to die.
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Never piss into the wind

or on Electric fence's Confusedhock:
Thanks given by:
cully Wrote:
Connor Wrote:Never piss into the wind

or on Electric fence's Confusedhock:

Pretty sure that has been covered further up mate! Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Right I had two quality dreams last night. I must write them quickly before I forget. First and most tragic, I had parked my 306 somewhere and then when I went back to get in it it wasn't to be found. Stupidly I thought 'Oh, it will turn up eventually' so I then took the bus back home. I informed the police that it was missing, shortly after which they sent letters detailing various driving offences which I had committed in my dream world. I then had a call saying that they had found it, but it had sunk into boggy marsh land. Little did I know the place where I parked it was a boggy marsh so it had sunk into the ground. Unfortunately when they recovered it it was covered in mud, almost certainly a write off. I remember being very pissed off because I had put a lot of work into it and felt very sad. The only saving grace was that I was having ideas of buying a black Dturbo.

Dream number two, I was a witness to a murder in which I had become the number one suspect. I wasn't too upset because I know I hadn't done it. The strange thing was that the police officer showed me films that I could watch, all restricted to non violent films. One of them though was some sort of fighting films where men fight women one on one which I thought was a bit strange to let me watch. And thats all really.
Thanks given by:
LOL at the boggy marsh land thing, so basically you have been racking up loads of driving offences.
Thanks given by:
Well weird one last night. I was at a petrol station, apparently living there amongst the pumps haha viscious_burger was there from .net :/ he turned up with a few other cars. We were gunna go for a drive, but then my car broke down/wouldn't start. So viscous_burger gave me a lift on the back of his lorry he happens to have at the petrol station. Put mine and his on the back drives it home. Turns out all I needed was abit of petrol.

What I don't understand is

1. Why do I live at a petrol station?
2. How can he take me home when I am home, as we are still at the petrol station? Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:LOL at the boggy marsh land thing, so basically you have been racking up loads of driving offences.
Haha, the funny thing is that I didn't follow it up until I got home. I don't know why I would do that. I remember then describing that they could see a roof rail poking out of the marsh and that was how they found it. Well that's funny because it doesn't have roof rails in real life!
Thanks given by:
Well apparently its impossible to look into a mirror and see yourself in a dream....
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
How would you know if you were dead?? No-one has lived to say what death is actually like..........

Also I have very weird drems but always wake up in a puddle of sweat just before I die. Sad
Thanks given by:
I chat utter shit for the first 2 mins of waking up. Then when i realise i'm awake...

Anyway... every dream has got a meaning, apparently? My old dear had a book for dreams, was interesting to say the least.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:How would you know if you were dead?? No-one has lived to say what death is actually like..........

Also I have very weird drems but always wake up in a puddle of sweat just before I die. Sad

That's not sweat........
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:How would you know if you were dead?? No-one has lived to say what death is actually like..........

That's not sweat........
sorry my bad Big Grin
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oh dear :/
Thanks given by:
I fell asleep in the living room the other day, woke up suddenly and actually shouted out

'nooo, my turbos going to blow' wtf

Family were like :roll:

Also, electric fences... noted!
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
Haha amazing
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Car Dreams bigcheez2k3 11 1,906 01-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Speed Dreams Eeyore 6 1,643 14-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: samass