Discuss.....
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This isn't something that Sam has said recently by any chance is it Phill? lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Never piss into the wind
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I dont know about you but i get an annoying and slightly worrying 'flinch' if im half asleep and fall of a cliff, crash my car, jump, move or anything else like this..... scares me quite a lot and the "ladies" usually leave after that point :violin:
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
haha I get that, feckin weird. Apparently ive been talking/mumbling in my sleep recently :| I hope I dont say something that gets me a slap lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
It's true! Why do yuu think yuu never actually die in your dream, yuu always wake up just before.. I nearly died last night in my dream! Phils trying to prove me wrong by this thread..im guessing! It's true! Yuu die in real life if yuu die in a dream..fact! Tongue x
pink
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:This isn't something that Sam has said recently by any chance is it Phill? lol
Pahahah .. yes!

ginge191 Wrote:I dont know about you but i get an annoying and slightly worrying 'flinch' if im half asleep and fall of a cliff, crash my car, jump, move or anything else like this..... scares me quite a lot and the "ladies" usually leave after that point :violin:
You see but you never actually die. That flinch wakes you up

Thats the thing she keeps saying you never ACTUALLY die in your dreams
I cant fault that though. Never actually died in a dream
Thanks given by:
Bollocks. I bet plenty of people have dreamt about death and lived to tell the tale. Certain dreams may increase the chance of a heart attack or similar in susceptible people but apart from that...
Thanks given by:
Curt Wrote:Bollocks. I bet plenty of people have dreamt about death and lived to tell the tale. Certain dreams may increase the chance of a heart attack or similar in susceptible people but apart from that...
But have you ACTUALLY DIED in a dream?
Thanks given by:
No yuu die. Bet if yuu made a survey everyone would say they havnt ever died in a dream! X
pink
Thanks given by:
Freddie Krueger isnt real fyi
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:I dont know about you but i get an annoying and slightly worrying 'flinch' if im half asleep and fall of a cliff, crash my car, jump, move or anything else like this..... scares me quite a lot and the "ladies" usually leave after that point :violin:

Oh and that makes 2 of us, iv actually hit someone in my sleep from flinching..only ever done it once tho. I talk alot in my sleep I once said ' flush the queen down the toilet' and I can have a full on conversation without remembering it in the morning haha x
pink
Thanks given by:
*types medical jargon to explain.... thinks twice... deletes...* Tongue

I echo connors thoughts, don't piss into the wind lol Tru storyyy bruh!
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
Great topic, I am a fan of philosophical discussions such as this. Yes I have heard this rumour many a time, back when I was researching dreams and reasons for why we have them etc. We all know the legendary falling sensation and when you feel like you have landed and awake with a start in your bed.
Imagine if you were to actually die though, I mean imagine being found like that especially if you slept without any clothes on, how embarressing! And when you die you piss and shit yourself so there would be piss and shit in the bed and they would have to clean all of that and then take your body away to be autopsied. Haha.
Thanks given by:
I've killed plenty of people in dreams, that count?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:I've killed plenty of people in dreams, that count?

Nope, no sir, not at all Big Grin
Thanks given by:
just to throw a spanner in the works, did you consider that you have 3 - 5 dreams every night and that you only remember the odd one that you wake up during................

so you may die every night in one of your dreams and never remember it!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Nope because if you did you would actually be dead ...duhhh :-P
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Nope because if you did you would actually be dead ...duhhh :-P

but how do you know............Tongue

and I think your spending too much time with Sam, its rubbing off lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Pahaha yeah...damn :-(
Thanks given by:
They have a point, not that ever really agree on anything with sam.

I have crashed my car, fallen of things and so on and so forth, but die you don't experience. Of course there could be a reason for it, who here has actually experienced death in real life?

The mind while sleeping recreates what it has already experienced yes sometimes it adds fantasy to it but I think it would be hard of it to recreate death.

I know fall well if I hit a brick wall at over 100mph I go flying and die, and the sudden shock of that awakes you from the dream.

On another note, if you are sleeping next to someone who is sleep talking, have you tried talking to them? It funny and they always tell the truth.
Thanks given by:
I have died in a dream/nightmare before and im still here.

For the dont piss into the wind club definitely dont piss on an electric fence as youll get quite a shock.

Connor I do alot of sleep talking, I even sometimes manage to wake the missus up to tell her something insane like "quick go and shut the gate, the penguins are escaping!" all while asleep
Thanks given by:
Pompey306mark Wrote:On another note, if you are sleeping next to someone who is sleep talking, have you tried talking to them? It funny and they always tell the truth.
Yes i have... and i did notice the truth thing... also sam sleep talks :-)
Thanks given by:
Pompey306mark Wrote:They have a point, not that ever really agree on anything with sam.

I have crashed my car, fallen of things and so on and so forth, but die you don't experience. Of course there could be a reason for it, who here has actually experienced death in real life?

The mind while sleeping recreates what it has already experienced yes sometimes it adds fantasy to it but I think it would be hard of it to recreate death.

I know fall well if I hit a brick wall at over 100mph I go flying and die, and the sudden shock of that awakes you from the dream.

On another note, if you are sleeping next to someone who is sleep talking, have you tried talking to them? It funny and they always tell the truth.

^^this!

ive do this all the time too and once punched my ex in the face. Best dream ever is.... Once I went around a bend too fast where i live and in the process i was distracted by a chicken in a tree resulting in me hitting a tiger (in the middle of the road) which bounced over the bonnet and through the windscreen and then ate me :/
Thanks given by:
Most annoying thing happens to me, if im really tired and starting to doze off, sometimes Ill just snap my jaw shut and bust my tongue wide open... and then wake up with a mouth full of blood
Thanks given by:
conner....do you dream of being a pike? strange..

i become super human but not in a good way, just like drown and cant drown..so its like drowing all night until i wake up...strange...never actually died yet though
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
No its not a dream lol its just as im nodding off, ill twich and catch my tongue good
Thanks given by:
I sometimes flail my arms around in my sleep, given Gen a few black eyes with that, and I snore like f**k!

Did once kinda die in a dream, I was fighting in the Irish war of independence alongside my own great-grandad (?!?!), and I woke up when I was hit by an artillery shell....
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Dreams have sometimes been speculated to be based on previous lifes, or, in a more believable sense, your current life but in a parallel universe as described in the Multiverse theory. I won't go too much into it as it will most likely go over the head of many an average joe but the basic principle is that for each choice we make in our lives a new universe is created where the opposite is true. So your dreams could be the alternative outcome of something based on a choice you made in life.
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Dreams have sometimes been speculated to be based on previous lifes, or, in a more believable sense, your current life but in a parallel universe as described in the Multiverse theory. I won't go too much into it as it will most likely go over the head of many an average joe but the basic principle is that for each choice we make in our lives a new universe is created where the opposite is true. So your dreams could be the alternative outcome of something based on a choice you made in life.

I understand a bit about that but only from owning every series of Red Dwarf on DVD box set
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Car Dreams bigcheez2k3 11 1,906 01-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Speed Dreams Eeyore 6 1,643 14-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: samass