Polo shirts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polo shirts.
With everyone's interest in poli shirts I'm going to try and get this sorted.

Right following options,

1. 306oc logo on left breast only
2. 306oc logo on left breast user name on the right
3. 306oc logo on left breast user name on the right and 306oc url on the back
4. 306oc logo on left breast and URL on the back
5. 306oc logo on back, user name on the left breast

Need a minimum oreders of 10 for a design.
Get your options down and I'll work my magic
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Also colour preferences? Thinking white, navy or black?
Thanks given by:
Not sure if il be having one yet, but imo black or white both with the light blue '306oc.co.uk' colour for the writing would look smart.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I was thinking the same. This is just a GI thread tbh, see what everyone woul want so I can get prices etc
Thanks given by:
I think option 1 would be easiest... although I'm open to option 4.
I also agree with Dan on the colours- well up for this! Big Grin
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Agreed with dan. Is there any way of getting the username just underneath the logo on left breast?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
logo on the front, user name below the shoulder, above the elbow on the sleeve??
like this http://www.pinkribbonshop.com/productim ... ns_blu.jpg ??

just as an idea, but yeh i think the blue and white would go nicely, once a logo is sorted anyway and xmas is out the way id be up for buying!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
As for colours... Black would be better than white unless it was thicker material. You can see other tops / underwear underneath white polo tops! Though.... now I've said that they will probably be white....

:roll:
Thanks given by:
Option 1, black polo white logo, simples
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:logo on the front, user name below the shoulder, above the elbow on the sleeve??

just as an idea, but yeh i think the blue and white would go nicely, once a logo is sorted anyway and xmas is out the way id be up for buying!

Haha dont want much lol
Thanks given by:
Option 4 preferably but i could entertain option 1, possibly just a url across the back between the shoulder blades.

Got be navy preferably, black looks washed out too quickly, navy looks good for longer. Not white cos it makes you look fatter than you are. How about a run of pink ones as i think my missus would have pink

oh and white writing for me please
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:
ginge191 Wrote:logo on the front, user name below the shoulder, above the elbow on the sleeve??

Haha dont want much lol

lol im jut thinking of something a bif different asides from the standard designs which people use Tongue
Thanks given by:
Lol yeah nice idea ginge, I will see what can be done, they will be embroided rather than printed though, might be more difficult not sure
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Lol yeah nice idea ginge, I will see what can be done, they will be embroided rather than printed though, might be more difficult not sure

hm ok, i know when i went i got some shirts made up for work, we had them on the sleeve and looked quite smart... i'll try find a pic. brb
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Option 4 preferably but i could entertain option 1, possibly just a url across the back between the shoulder blades.

Got be navy preferably, black looks washed out too quickly, navy looks good for longer. Not white cos it makes you look fatter than you are. How about a run of pink ones as i think my missus would have pink

Going to put the URL on the. Back instead of logo, much better option Smile
Thanks given by:
Wouldnt mind navy either, but.definitely not white, as enevitably we will end up working on our cars in these tops and white will get ruinee lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Option 4 preferably but i could entertain option 1, possibly just a url across the back between the shoulder blades.

I'd have pink too ! :mrgreen:
Thanks given by:
here we are... main logo on left breast with another logo on sleeve - ofcourse, they dont 'have' to be logos, you can have whatever, but as an idea?

[Image: RSUMs.png]
Thanks given by:
Matt embroidered is definitely best and worth paying the extra for.

As for sleeve logos I quite like them but it were going back and breast it might be a little overkill
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Matt embroidered is definitely best and worth paying the extra for.

As for sleeve logos I quite like them but it were going back and breast it might be a little overkill

ohh i didnt know that had been the final, back and breast, i was under the assumption we were suggesting logo designs.... nevermind then! Smile
Thanks given by:
nope mate, we has club logo, its the one fozzy designed
Thanks given by:
New club logo will be going up shortly Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VW Polo help Ricky 11 2,338 08-04-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  Stickers / Hoodies / T-Shirts Tom Newham 5 1,648 09-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Scott