Stickers / Hoodies / T-Shirts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stickers / Hoodies / T-Shirts
Hello!

Well i'm kinda new here I know, but I have a small sideline business / hobby making stickers / hoodies / garments. I have a small eBay store at the moment, but I am only able to list 100 items a month until I get 10 feedbacks then they will review it and let me list some more.

Basically if you guys are interested in a particular design / hoody I can provide my contact information and I will arrange it for you.

Apologies if you guys have a supplier of stickers (I know most of the car clubs have someone inhouse to do it all for you) and if you do, tell me to sod off! Smile

If you want to have a look at the current eBay listings - have a look at this - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/StickyStuffStore

Cheers guys
Thanks given by:
We already have someone who makes our stickers and occasionally have a group buy on hoodies
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think there is someone in the pipeline for printed items but might be worth messaging admin and seeing what they say
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
As said, we have a supplier for stickers, but we'll keep you in mind for club clothing in future Smile
Thanks given by:
How long are your hoodies?
Thanks given by:
Chris I've closed the thread, he can't post in here now Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T-shirt / Hoodies Adam-m-h 34 8,507 11-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Adam-m-h
  Club Hoodies Scott 74 13,671 01-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Polo shirts. Matt 22 4,789 13-12-2011, 06:59 PM