My 1.4 euro 306 for sale...tester.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 1.4 euro 306 for sale...tester.
Hi all,

This isn't a final for sale thread just a tester to see how much people think my car is worth if I was to sell it. You all know which car is mine, if you don't look for the project thread called 'my 1.4 china project'.

Good points/modifications:

Lowered on raceland coilovers and gaz rear shocks
Gti rear beam
Full raceland exhaust and janspeed 4-2-1 manifold with sports cat
Mot until march 2013
Tax until April 2013
Smoothed grill, bonnet and boot
Bodywork in good condition
Very good mpg
81,000 miles
Headgasket and cambelt replaced 5,000 miles ago.

Bad points:

May need new wishbones and drop links as it squeaks over bumps ATM
Temperature dial works occasionally
Central locking plays up occasionally.

Banded steels wot be included in the sale, if you want them sensible offers will be listened to.

The question is...what do you think it's worth?
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
its all good stuff but im afriad most people might see that its still a 1.4. Trying to sell mine never happened and a scrapped it however in mint condition with some nice mods id say a grand or £1100 seeing as its a very late model in brilliant quality. Its worth that but finding somebody who actually wants it may be a problem. Not trying to be negative. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks given by:
Ye that's my worry. You never know though! I would be happy with £1100 though!
Thanks given by:
Thr answer is buy a bigger engine china a swap and refit all the mods and sell it std for £300-400 less insted of loosing £1000+ worth of mods

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Don't want the hastle of swapping it over. This is going to be a bargain for someone!
Thanks given by:
Out of interest how come you're selling?
Thanks given by:
Looking for something different and found a mint mk2 golf gti near where I live.
Thanks given by:
yeh youll deffo get more money taking the smooth stuff off and selling it separetly. Sell all the smooth china stuff to toms306. he loves anything china and has a collection of 306 bits for when he eventually gets one!
Thanks given by:
Feck me mate. Why you want to get rid of your car is beyond me. It's pukka. But it's your prerogative.

Lemme know if you do sell, I'll rip your arm off for the right price.
3lv6 here I come! Lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Mate what did i tell you... Remember, i know where you live now ninja
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Mate what did i tell you... Remember, i know where you live now ninja

Haha I'm worried now!

Anyone else?
Thanks given by:
what wheels will be on it if it does go for sale? might be interested in the banded steels.

if you do get the golf my mate has some banded steels for sale.
[Image: IMAG0308.jpg]

[Image: 63288_433900316828_574076828_5586620_1007736_n.jpg]
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The banded steels are for sale. Either with the car if wanted or seperately. Pm how much you would be willing to pay.
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:yeh youll deffo get more money taking the smooth stuff off and selling it separetly. Sell all the smooth china stuff to toms306. he loves anything china and has a collection of 306 bits for when he eventually gets one!

Shame I don't like smooth bits though haha. Tongue

If this was a HDi I'd probably have had this off you Jim.....but I can't go back to a 1.4. Sad
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:The banded steels are for sale. Either with the car if wanted or seperately. Pm how much you would be willing to pay.

£50, a mars bar, and a packet of crisps?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:The banded steels are for sale. Either with the car if wanted or seperately. Pm how much you would be willing to pay.
just remembered they are only 14's. to small for what i want. still havnt finnished your old wheels yet haha.
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:

£50, a mars bar, and a packet of crisps?

Would like slightly more then that! Haha.

Ok kingy, although they did look amazing on!
Thanks given by:
i know they do mate but ive got a massive hump to get over to get on my drive and i carnt lower my car any more cause it scrapes as it is and if i had your wheels i would have to slam it. or i could move house.
Thanks given by:
Move house!
Thanks given by:
where you bin anyways jim lad? are you moving over to vag?
Thanks given by:
Been busy with Uni work and training and stuff. Maybe...
Thanks given by:
drop a 6 in it and love it would be my opinion!
Thanks given by:
Nope don't want the hastle...
Thanks given by:
got ya heart set on getting rid aint ya jim. shame. hopefully it will stay on the forum.
Thanks given by:
Pretty much. I've had it since I was 16, I'm now nearly 20. Hopefully someone wants it! Will be gutted if no-one does!
Thanks given by:
its a good looking car mate but i think its gonna be the engine size that lets it down. good luck if you decide to sell mate.
Thanks given by:
Jim put it back to std and sell, it is only a 1:4....sorry to say that Sad. If it was a bigger engine then it would be worth good money

Put it back to std, I'm sure peeps on here would help if required?

I'm sorry to be negative after the effort you've put in to it, it's a cool car but only a 1:4....only being a realist Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Drive it to grant, swap all the smooth bits for standard bits. Get more money that way Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I don't want all the hastle of swapping bits over. Would rather someone else bought it and swapped the bits etc haha.
Thanks given by:
Well, even I'll admit the most money I'll ever get for mine is from the scrapman tbh.

Break it and sell the bits if you want to make some money, but the full cars are pretty worthless now, seen a good dozen locally from 450-800 for tidy cars.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Euro'd HDi Estate WiNgNuTz 13 2,521 06-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Last Post: SupaStar88
  My euro 1.4 china 306 for sale! Foxy-jim 14 4,070 10-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Foxy-jim