306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My 1.4 euro 306 for sale...tester.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

This isn't a final for sale thread just a tester to see how much people think my car is worth if I was to sell it. You all know which car is mine, if you don't look for the project thread called 'my 1.4 china project'.

Good points/modifications:

Lowered on raceland coilovers and gaz rear shocks
Gti rear beam
Full raceland exhaust and janspeed 4-2-1 manifold with sports cat
Mot until march 2013
Tax until April 2013
Smoothed grill, bonnet and boot
Bodywork in good condition
Very good mpg
81,000 miles
Headgasket and cambelt replaced 5,000 miles ago.

Bad points:

May need new wishbones and drop links as it squeaks over bumps ATM
Temperature dial works occasionally
Central locking plays up occasionally.

Banded steels wot be included in the sale, if you want them sensible offers will be listened to.

The question is...what do you think it's worth?
its all good stuff but im afriad most people might see that its still a 1.4. Trying to sell mine never happened and a scrapped it however in mint condition with some nice mods id say a grand or £1100 seeing as its a very late model in brilliant quality. Its worth that but finding somebody who actually wants it may be a problem. Not trying to be negative. Just my 2 cents.
Ye that's my worry. You never know though! I would be happy with £1100 though!
Thr answer is buy a bigger engine china a swap and refit all the mods and sell it std for £300-400 less insted of loosing £1000+ worth of mods
Don't want the hastle of swapping it over. This is going to be a bargain for someone!
Out of interest how come you're selling?
Looking for something different and found a mint mk2 golf gti near where I live.
yeh youll deffo get more money taking the smooth stuff off and selling it separetly. Sell all the smooth china stuff to toms306. he loves anything china and has a collection of 306 bits for when he eventually gets one!
Feck me mate. Why you want to get rid of your car is beyond me. It's pukka. But it's your prerogative.

Lemme know if you do sell, I'll rip your arm off for the right price.
3lv6 here I come! Lol
Mate what did i tell you... Remember, i know where you live now ninja
Connor Wrote:Mate what did i tell you... Remember, i know where you live now ninja

Haha I'm worried now!

Anyone else?
what wheels will be on it if it does go for sale? might be interested in the banded steels.

if you do get the golf my mate has some banded steels for sale.
[Image: IMAG0308.jpg]

[Image: 63288_433900316828_574076828_5586620_1007736_n.jpg]
The banded steels are for sale. Either with the car if wanted or seperately. Pm how much you would be willing to pay.
SRowell Wrote:yeh youll deffo get more money taking the smooth stuff off and selling it separetly. Sell all the smooth china stuff to toms306. he loves anything china and has a collection of 306 bits for when he eventually gets one!

Shame I don't like smooth bits though haha. Tongue

If this was a HDi I'd probably have had this off you Jim.....but I can't go back to a 1.4. Sad
Foxy-jim Wrote:The banded steels are for sale. Either with the car if wanted or seperately. Pm how much you would be willing to pay.

£50, a mars bar, and a packet of crisps?
Foxy-jim Wrote:The banded steels are for sale. Either with the car if wanted or seperately. Pm how much you would be willing to pay.
just remembered they are only 14's. to small for what i want. still havnt finnished your old wheels yet haha.
Matt Wrote:

£50, a mars bar, and a packet of crisps?

Would like slightly more then that! Haha.

Ok kingy, although they did look amazing on!
i know they do mate but ive got a massive hump to get over to get on my drive and i carnt lower my car any more cause it scrapes as it is and if i had your wheels i would have to slam it. or i could move house.
Move house!
where you bin anyways jim lad? are you moving over to vag?
Been busy with Uni work and training and stuff. Maybe...
drop a 6 in it and love it would be my opinion!
Nope don't want the hastle...
got ya heart set on getting rid aint ya jim. shame. hopefully it will stay on the forum.
Pretty much. I've had it since I was 16, I'm now nearly 20. Hopefully someone wants it! Will be gutted if no-one does!
its a good looking car mate but i think its gonna be the engine size that lets it down. good luck if you decide to sell mate.
Jim put it back to std and sell, it is only a 1:4....sorry to say that Sad. If it was a bigger engine then it would be worth good money

Put it back to std, I'm sure peeps on here would help if required?

I'm sorry to be negative after the effort you've put in to it, it's a cool car but only a 1:4....only being a realist Smile
Drive it to grant, swap all the smooth bits for standard bits. Get more money that way Wink
I don't want all the hastle of swapping bits over. Would rather someone else bought it and swapped the bits etc haha.
Well, even I'll admit the most money I'll ever get for mine is from the scrapman tbh.

Break it and sell the bits if you want to make some money, but the full cars are pretty worthless now, seen a good dozen locally from 450-800 for tidy cars.
Pages: 1 2