Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diablo III - Tonights Release
Am I the only person looking forward to this? ninja
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
god i played the original version of this to death . . .how many years ago? . . . . . .should be epic tbh
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I know Toby mentioned it earlier
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Got mine downloaded and ready for playing Smile.. Hopefully not too much server lag, although I'm fairly sure it's gonna be rammed.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Nope, I'm itching to get my hands on a copy, but I didn't have the money to preorder Sad

Really looking forward to borderlands 2 though, gotta preorder THAT! :thumbup:
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What system does it need to run may buy it at the weekend.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Niceee. All DL'ed and good to go.

Does anyone know when servers go live? Says 00:00 May 15th CST on the web but thats for US servers.

PS: If you can add "Real-ID's" like in WoW, Starcraft II etc then feel free to PM me for mine. Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:What system does it need to run may buy it at the weekend.

Mmm doesn't require too much power to run..

[Image: diablo3.png]
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
silverzx Wrote:Niceee. All DL'ed and good to go.

Does anyone know when servers go live? Says 00:00 May 15th CST on the web but thats for US servers.

11:01PM GMT Smile
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
PM'd you Toby!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:What system does it need to run may buy it at the weekend.

Diablo III Minimum System Requirements

From the official page:[[1] ]

Windows

Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon� 64 X2 4400+ NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon� X1950 Pro or better 1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7) 12 GB available HD space DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only) Broadband* Internet connection 1024x748 minimum resolution Mac

Mac® OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x or newer Intel® Core 2 Duo NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon� HD 2600 or better 2 GB RAM 12 GB available HD space DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only) Broadband* Internet connection1024x768 minimum resolution * Be advised that some wireless connections do not meet the minimums required to be a true Broadband Internet connection. Wireless results may vary.

Diablo III Recommended System Requirements

From the official page:[[2] ]

Windows

Windows® Vista/7 (latest service packs) Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon� 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz 2 GB RAM NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon� HD 4870 or better

Mac

Mac® OS X 10.7.x or newer Intel® Core 2 Duo 2 GB RAM NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon� HD 4670 or better
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
silverzx Wrote:PM'd you Toby!

Will do once in game Smile

Not found much info on t'internet about the multiplayer features, hopefully some quality content though..

I am looking forward to seeing how the real world money auction house works..
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Yeah think I may have to upgrade at the weekend my pc hasn't been ran for ages it's really outta date. I have another mother board that's running amd dual core. Will need a graphics card and may need another stick on memory.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:Yeah think I may have to upgrade at the weekend my pc hasn't been ran for ages it's really outta date. I have another mother board that's running amd dual core. Will need a graphics card and may need another stick on memory.

If you ever need any help/advice just give me a shout, I work with this stuff Smile
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Don't worry Toby thanks or the offer but I'm a fully trained technician too Smile. No good when it comes
To graphics but the rest I'm good with Smile just a little out of touch with my computer. Never used it for gaming.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Can't connect yet... :/
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Toby Wrote:
kentiiboii Wrote:Yeah think I may have to upgrade at the weekend my pc hasn't been ran for ages it's really outta date. I have another mother board that's running amd dual core. Will need a graphics card and may need another stick on memory.

If you ever need any help/advice just give me a shout, I work with this stuff Smile
I'm looking at building a couple of PCs in the near future! I know a fair amount but don't really keep fully up to date with the latest hardware, you happy for me to PM you with build specs for a bit of advice? Smile

Cheers bud
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:
Toby Wrote:If you ever need any help/advice just give me a shout, I work with this stuff Smile
I'm looking at building a couple of PCs in the near future! I know a fair amount but don't really keep fully up to date with the latest hardware, you happy for me to PM you with build specs for a bit of advice? Smile

Cheers bud

Of course Scott, always happy to help Smile

Can even get you a cheeky discount if you ask nicely Wink
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Awesome, although I hope I don't have to ask too nicely, I don't swing that way lol
Thanks given by:
Hopefully I'll have my setup upgraded for this next week. New graphics card and a stick of memory should do it. I know my current processor is intel 2.8 but I also have a amd that's better plus the amd board has pci express.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tonights boxing. Uberderv 28 3,210 03-05-2015, 03:34 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Recommend Quick Release Steering Wheel Hub Adapter Eeyore 16 5,332 06-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Last Post: PartyJas
  Quick Release Clip or Hook...? Toms306 12 3,758 31-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Toms306