306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Diablo III - Tonights Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am I the only person looking forward to this? ninja
god i played the original version of this to death . . .how many years ago? . . . . . .should be epic tbh
I know Toby mentioned it earlier
Got mine downloaded and ready for playing Smile.. Hopefully not too much server lag, although I'm fairly sure it's gonna be rammed.
Nope, I'm itching to get my hands on a copy, but I didn't have the money to preorder Sad

Really looking forward to borderlands 2 though, gotta preorder THAT! :thumbup:
What system does it need to run may buy it at the weekend.
Niceee. All DL'ed and good to go.

Does anyone know when servers go live? Says 00:00 May 15th CST on the web but thats for US servers.

PS: If you can add "Real-ID's" like in WoW, Starcraft II etc then feel free to PM me for mine. Smile
kentiiboii Wrote:What system does it need to run may buy it at the weekend.

Mmm doesn't require too much power to run..

[Image: diablo3.png]
silverzx Wrote:Niceee. All DL'ed and good to go.

Does anyone know when servers go live? Says 00:00 May 15th CST on the web but thats for US servers.

11:01PM GMT Smile
PM'd you Toby!
kentiiboii Wrote:What system does it need to run may buy it at the weekend.

Diablo III Minimum System Requirements

From the official page:[[1] ]

Windows

Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon� 64 X2 4400+ NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon� X1950 Pro or better 1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7) 12 GB available HD space DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only) Broadband* Internet connection 1024x748 minimum resolution Mac

Mac® OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x or newer Intel® Core 2 Duo NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon� HD 2600 or better 2 GB RAM 12 GB available HD space DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only) Broadband* Internet connection1024x768 minimum resolution * Be advised that some wireless connections do not meet the minimums required to be a true Broadband Internet connection. Wireless results may vary.

Diablo III Recommended System Requirements

From the official page:[[2] ]

Windows

Windows® Vista/7 (latest service packs) Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon� 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz 2 GB RAM NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon� HD 4870 or better

Mac

Mac® OS X 10.7.x or newer Intel® Core 2 Duo 2 GB RAM NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon� HD 4670 or better
silverzx Wrote:PM'd you Toby!

Will do once in game Smile

Not found much info on t'internet about the multiplayer features, hopefully some quality content though..

I am looking forward to seeing how the real world money auction house works..
Yeah think I may have to upgrade at the weekend my pc hasn't been ran for ages it's really outta date. I have another mother board that's running amd dual core. Will need a graphics card and may need another stick on memory.
kentiiboii Wrote:Yeah think I may have to upgrade at the weekend my pc hasn't been ran for ages it's really outta date. I have another mother board that's running amd dual core. Will need a graphics card and may need another stick on memory.

If you ever need any help/advice just give me a shout, I work with this stuff Smile
Don't worry Toby thanks or the offer but I'm a fully trained technician too Smile. No good when it comes
To graphics but the rest I'm good with Smile just a little out of touch with my computer. Never used it for gaming.
Can't connect yet... :/
Toby Wrote:
kentiiboii Wrote:Yeah think I may have to upgrade at the weekend my pc hasn't been ran for ages it's really outta date. I have another mother board that's running amd dual core. Will need a graphics card and may need another stick on memory.

If you ever need any help/advice just give me a shout, I work with this stuff Smile
I'm looking at building a couple of PCs in the near future! I know a fair amount but don't really keep fully up to date with the latest hardware, you happy for me to PM you with build specs for a bit of advice? Smile

Cheers bud
Scott Wrote:
Toby Wrote:If you ever need any help/advice just give me a shout, I work with this stuff Smile
I'm looking at building a couple of PCs in the near future! I know a fair amount but don't really keep fully up to date with the latest hardware, you happy for me to PM you with build specs for a bit of advice? Smile

Cheers bud

Of course Scott, always happy to help Smile

Can even get you a cheeky discount if you ask nicely Wink
Awesome, although I hope I don't have to ask too nicely, I don't swing that way lol
Hopefully I'll have my setup upgraded for this next week. New graphics card and a stick of memory should do it. I know my current processor is intel 2.8 but I also have a amd that's better plus the amd board has pci express.