Tonights boxing.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonights boxing.
Anyone else going to watch it? I want Pacquiao to win. Mayweather is undoubtedly a brilliant boxer but I think 'pacman' has a good chance to win. 4am though Confused
Thanks given by:
Nope. Don't see how beating the shit out of eachother is in any way appropriate let alone a spectator sport.
Thanks given by:
My interest in boxing's never gone beyond the Rocky films TBH lol Want Pacman to do it though he seems a nice chap going off what I've read.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:

(02-05-2015, 04:45 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Nope.  Don't see how beating the shit out of eachother is in any way appropriate let alone a spectator sport.
Nobody is forced to do it so I don't see a problem with it. There are far more inappropriate things happening in the world were the people/animals are forced to participate.
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2015, 04:45 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Nope.  Don't see how beating the shit out of eachother is in any way appropriate let alone a spectator sport.

On what basis is it inappropriate other than the fact that you personally dislike it? It is something that people want to do and everyone involved is consenting.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Try it outside your local on a Friday night...you'd get arrested. Condoning violence as a 'sport', hyping it up, betting on it and televising it is wrong imo. I don't 'like' many sports, but I don't see this as a sport at all.

I'm not saying you shouldn't watch it, you can do what you like, just stating my opinion on it.
Thanks given by:
By toms logic going to a drag racing track is pointless because if you do it outside on a friday night you get locked up
Thanks given by:
Drag racing is pointless for a whole nother reason tbh. lol All that fuel and rubber wasted for a few seconds of driving...

But it's not the same is it. I'm sure you know what I'm getting at. Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
Same logic applied , least with boxing they are actually trained athletes , wouldnt be an olympic sport otherwise
Thanks given by:
For the amount of money involved I'd throw my missus into the ring for a few rounds.
It's f*cking insane.

I think Mayweather will win, but I'm backing Pacquiao all the way.
Thanks given by:
I think mayweather will win as well, hopefully I'm wrong, if this fight was 5 years ago as it should of been, then pac man would of destroyed him
Thanks given by:
I'm hoping it's not over in a few rounds. I want my £20's worth! I want Manny to win but can see Floyd winning it on points.
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2015, 06:54 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: I'm hoping it's not over in a few rounds. I want my £20's worth! I want Manny to win but can see Floyd winning it on points.

Manny's only hope is by KO as Floyd will of paid the judges, 
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2015, 07:01 PM)fgrc76 Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 06:54 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: I'm hoping it's not over in a few rounds. I want my £20's worth! I want Manny to win but can see Floyd winning it on points.

Manny's only hope is by KO as Floyd will of paid the judges, 

Will be interesting with their opposite fighting styles. Any idea what time fight will actually start, around 3-4am i'm guessing?
Thanks given by:
4am I think. Should be a couple of decent pre fights though.
Thanks given by:
f*ck 4am! Undecided
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah 4am, I've got to get up at 5 for work, so might set my alarm for 4 n see if I can stream it

If only my old eurovox max v 2008 was stilll working, I use to watch all the big fights free lol
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2015, 09:03 PM)fgrc76 Wrote: Yeah 4am, I've got to get up at 5 for work, so might set my alarm for 4 n see if I can stream it

If only my old eurovox max v 2008 was stilll working, I use to watch all the big fights free lol

Call in sick at work lol
Thanks given by:
I don't start until 7, so got loads of time
Thanks given by:
Well, that was an anti climax. Should've stayed asleep 
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2015, 05:12 AM)Iceman299 Wrote: Well, that was an anti climax. Should've stayed asleep 

Lol, glad I didn't pay to watch that, gutted that Floyd couldn't be knocked off his perch
Thanks given by:
Quite the anticlimax after 5 years and all the talk and build up! Not a mayweather fan but have to admire his ability at not allowing his opponent to fight the way they want, disappointed for the pacman really wanted him to win
Thanks given by:
What a crap fight... Well maybe coz I'm a PacFan... To me it seemed fixed, ref was clearly in Maynever's favour, but then money talks doesn't it
Thanks given by:
Yup a long night for a fairly uneventful fight. Don't think it was fixed but I find Mayweathers style very boring to watch. He retires after 1 more fight anyway YAY lol Smile
Thanks given by:
just about to ask, so not a good battle then?
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2015, 01:57 PM)procta Wrote: just about to ask, so not a good battle then?

Battle? What battle? Lol 
Manny punching trying and managing to land a few shots gave him 2 rounds overall, Floyd dancing and ducking around the ropes/corners for 12 rounds and landing the odd shot giving him 10 rounds and the win. Absolute waste of time and money
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2015, 02:45 PM)Iceman299 Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 01:57 PM)procta Wrote: just about to ask, so not a good battle then?

Battle? What battle? Lol 
Manny punching trying and managing to land a few shots gave him 2 rounds overall, Floyd dancing and ducking around the ropes/corners for 12 rounds and landing the odd shot giving him 10 rounds and the win. Absolute waste of time and money

so it wasn't worth all the hype then, the way people were saying it was going to be a f*ck off fight.  
Thanks given by:
Na was absolute crap
Thanks given by:
I was working in a non sky pub which was nice cos it was completely dead.Heard it was a crock of shite so happy didnt waste my money on it.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diablo III - Tonights Release silverzx 20 2,774 15-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii