Tyre wear on track

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyre wear on track
Dude if you re really stuck and have arch space then why don't you rent the set of wheels I'm selling as they have really good and balanced tyres
Thanks given by:
(31-05-2016, 12:07 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(31-05-2016, 11:50 AM)lolsteve Wrote: It's not non stop though so coming off to let the tyres cool and recover wouldnt be too harsh on them.
I went on with nankang ns2s one year and they survived

it may not be non stop in the rover but in the rallye it certainly will be non stop.... non stop smashing your arse over and over again!

.....god I can't wait for camping
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
So somehow ive got 4 good tyres that i trust on the wheels and balnced. In time for fcs. For free. How i dont know but ive done it
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2016, 12:21 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: So somehow ive got 4 good tyres that i trust on the wheels and balnced. In time for fcs. For free. How i dont know but ive done it

Do you sleepwalk and is the neighbours car on bricks for some reason you are yet to fathom out?
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2016, 12:42 PM)Paul Baldwin Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 12:21 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: So somehow ive got 4 good tyres that i trust on the wheels and balnced. In time for fcs. For free. How i dont know but ive done it

Do you sleepwalk and is the neighbours car on bricks for some reason you are yet to fathom out?

Brilliant! Considering indont get in with my neighbour this may well be true.
Realsied that i had kept some of lus old tyres that i was going to get shot of and never did. Got them fitted at mine and balanced on a favor. So yellow wheels will be on the car for fcs track time lol

Albeit the wrong size tyres 185/55/15 but theyll do
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Where they balanced after all? Glad you got it sorted!
Thanks given by:
I got them balanced at formula 1, i asked nicely
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tyre pressures...for track time Piggy 23 3,321 28-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  Rear beam wear Janne L 17 1,914 19-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  [GORE] Lesson 1: wear kneepads... Carlos182 21 3,172 26-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Last Post: silverzx