GI: South West Meet Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GI: South West Meet Up
Couple of us around the south west keep on about a meet up so seeing as it's getting a bit better on the weather side, should make the most of a Sunday afternoon.

Not sure who's still about on here local but hows abouts the 17th or 24th of April?

See who can make it and then decide a location? I'm not too fussed if it's more northside as Cheddar/Bristol is about an Hour from Exeter or could venture South to the Land of the Paasty.

Gives an excuse to give the car a run

Comment with thoughts, etc.

Previous Exmouth meet Photo 

[Image: 700267fa-52cf-4ef9-9056-0764c31ba4bf_zps43gipz01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Probably in. Wink

1) MrFish
2) Silverzx
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Yeah ill be up for something if not to far away....Havent forgot about organising a free dyno day / bbq day at some point, but the yard is taken over with builders at the moment so the timing is ideal. But deffo up for a meet of some form Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Can count me in, pretty easy on location tbh. Don't mind a drive.
Thanks given by:
Sat 16th? or April is out for me Sad

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Saturday eve after 5.30 is cool with me otherwise no can do
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
think you should all come to cornwall for the day Smile
Thanks given by:
Sunday would be better imo
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sundays best for me as well tbh
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2016, 07:56 PM)daniel909 Wrote: think you should all come to cornwall for the day Smile

I think we will have at adventure down at some point
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2016, 12:35 PM)Frosty Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 07:56 PM)daniel909 Wrote: think you should all come to cornwall for the day Smile

I think we will have at adventure down at some point

As soon as you finish the radger's living quarters, Rhys, and his yard is able to hold more than 3 vehicles...no doubt a few will venture down.

Subject to permission of course Wink
Thanks given by:
i will be up for doing somthing anyway
Thanks given by:
Dunno if anyone is keen but all being well Jonny will be popping up my way early part of Sunday morning to pick up a few bit and was wondering if anyone was keen for meeting up for a bite to eat/chat about 306s etc. Thinking of popping to Route 303 for some breakfast (about 10 mins from Honiton). Would be early ish like 8/9 ish. Anyone up for it?

Link for the menu
http://www.routerestaurants.co.uk/route-303/
Thanks given by:
Breakfast meet yay!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
oh....keen for a bit of that.

I'm in
Thanks given by:
I'm potentially down for a meet on those dates, 8-9 is too early for me though so will have to pass on that one.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Breakfast meet would be to early for me with work etc, have fun anyway Tongue
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
This is why there aren't more big meets...trying to get everyone free at the same time is impossible lol.
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2016, 09:31 AM)Toms306 Wrote: This is why there aren't more big meets...trying to get everyone free at the same time is impossible lol.

youre free all the time mate. Why dont you go? Wink
Thanks given by:
I think Breakfast meet should be separate to this original meet thread.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
^^ This
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2016, 10:04 AM)silverzx Wrote: I think Breakfast meet should be separate to this original meet thread.

(15-04-2016, 10:13 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: ^^ This

Ok fair enough...think Frost just wanted to see if any others were keen.

I take it if it was to go ahead then we'd be sticking to either of the original dates? (17th or 24th) I'm still free on both so makes no odds to me.

As we have potentials from Somerset & Cornwall I suppose its to keep it fairly central to Exeter. (I know that swings in my favour but I honestly don't mind driving either way tbh, I'm sure others from the area that would tag along would say the same) - Still up for discussion though.

I'm sure Darren will sort something once activities involving tractors, bales and his building is out the way for a dyno event. So perhaps keep a proper depths of Cornwall meet for middle of the year?
Thanks given by:
I'm in for breakfast at 9, starting work at 6 instead of 8 make it lol.

Keen for a proper meet too but it'll depend where/when it is as this months a tight one money wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Dyno day at Darrens would be the business to be fair.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2016, 10:39 AM)silverzx Wrote: Dyno day at Darrens would be the business to be fair.

I'm sure it'll happen just maybe a month or 2 down the line.

(15-04-2016, 10:38 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: I'm in for breakfast at 9, starting work at 6 instead of 8 make it lol.

Keen for a proper meet too but it'll depend where/when it is as this months a tight one money wise

Nice one chap. See you there, have to have a nosey at the 6 if thats making an appearance.
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2016, 09:42 AM)Eeyore Wrote:
(15-04-2016, 09:31 AM)Toms306 Wrote: This is why there aren't more big meets...trying to get everyone free at the same time is impossible lol.

youre free all the time mate. Why dont you go? Wink

Lol, unfortunately I'm not, contrary to popular belief. lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'll be in the 6 mate, may even have to give her another wash

Thanks given by:
Yeah save Cornwall for now as I am planning on a free forum dyno day as soon as some time is available for said activities. Centra (exeter area) is ideal really and dont mind driving up there, but obviously cant make early morning due to farm commitments etc.

305 has 12 months ticket now so flying in life.
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by: silverzx
I only put up about this sunday breakfast meet to see if anyone else was keen as me and jonny were meeting up anyway. I never expected there to be much interest. Sorry i should've obviously made a separate thread or not put it up on here!

I have tried sorting out local meets in the past which i have made threads for and no one ever seems to be overly keen so they just die out.

I look forward to seeing Trent plan a meet ?
Thanks given by:
Haha cheeky git. Least we got some life in 'ere now.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  South west pugfest convoy Frosty 7 4,015 29-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Show: South West Auto Sport - May 15th - Newton Abbot (SouthWest) silverzx 3 3,638 22-04-2016, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Time for another south west meet, 20th septmeber? Frosty 31 11,983 20-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Connor