Time for another south west meet, 20th septmeber?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for another south west meet, 20th septmeber?
Now the show season is pretty much over im thinking its about time we had another south west meet. As usually a few things to decide, where and when. Do we go for another 1 at exeter/exmouth or do we want to head down towards Cornwall or more up towards Weston/Cheddar?

As for dates end of August/start of September on a sunday sound any good?

Open for suggestion/ideas but thought i would just get the idea chucked out there so we can get something sorted
Thanks given by:
Keen.

Pretty easy on a date and location, see where the majority of attendees are coming from.

Probably want to keep away from the bank holiday weekend which is 29th/30th/31st August
Thanks given by:
I would be up for this but not bank holiday weekend got few shows that Sunday frosty
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Game depending on date, haven't seen everyone for a while

Be, in the Beemer though
Thanks given by:
I'd be up for it, depending location and date Smile
Thanks given by:
I reckon some time in September prob be best, 6th,13th or 20th any good?
Thanks given by:
I was thinking about posting one of these up, but was gonna let action day out the way first. How about weston? Haven't had one here in a while, plus there's loads of hungry horses for lunch/dinner
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No can do for last week of August/September I'm away that week. Have a good one Smile
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2015, 01:16 PM)Connor Wrote: I was thinking about posting one of these up, but was gonna let action day out the way first. How about weston? Haven't had one here in a while, plus there's loads of hungry horses for lunch/dinner

Yeah i'd be up for weston. You reckon have it after the action day then? 20th be any good?
Thanks given by:
Always keen. August is a no go for me but end of September is pretty good
Thanks given by:
It will be a long ass drive for me but I'm show I can sort something out to get down there
Thanks given by:
Any more ideas anyone?
Thanks given by:
20th September.

Chedder/Western

ThumbsUp
Thanks given by: silverzx
i might be free on 20th Smile
Thanks given by:
(26-08-2015, 12:47 PM)mr_fish Wrote: 20th September.

Chedder/Western

ThumbsUp

This man speaks sense.

Except he forgot to mention meet should start at 7:30PM.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a plan. Cant think i got anything on.

How come 7:30 trent?
Thanks given by:
I'm in Wink
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Night doesn't start to get interesting until gone 10:30PM after final police patrol... Wink
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Police patrol all night around here.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
I've seen plenty of police about after 10:30 down our way, maybe not up the gorge though..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Trent's just an Owl.

[Image: 84pun.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sundays tend to be worse day for "action" as large crowds make police stay until 9:30-10:30 depending on how busy it is.

Last Sundays of the month tend to be biggest.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
You seem to be forgetting most of the people attending this own FWD cars and aren't going to be drifting up/down the gorge Wink
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What are you planning on doing that's going to upset the police so much? All meets I've attended mostly just ended up with everyone engaging in some good old geeky car talk over a pint.

(27-08-2015, 01:38 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: You seem to be forgetting most of the people attending this own FWD cars and aren't going to be drifting up/down the gorge Wink

Ah. 200sx. I should have known.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2015, 01:39 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: What are you planning on doing that's going to upset the police so much? All meets I've attended mostly just ended up with everyone engaging in some good old geeky car talk over a pint.

(27-08-2015, 01:38 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: You seem to be forgetting most of the people attending this own FWD cars and aren't going to be drifting up/down the gorge Wink

Ah. 200sx. I should have known.

Haha, I'd rather drive then sit barking about cars personally.

The talk is usually same old sh1t these days "I'm running X turbo, Y boost, it would piss over your Gti6 bla bla bla".
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2015, 01:28 PM)silverzx Wrote: Sundays tend to be worse day for "action" as large crowds make police stay until 9:30-10:30 depending on how busy it is.

Surely you'll be in your 306 though? Wink
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2015, 07:33 PM)Frosty Wrote:
(27-08-2015, 01:28 PM)silverzx Wrote: Sundays tend to be worse day for "action" as large crowds make police stay until 9:30-10:30 depending on how busy it is.

Surely you'll be in your 306 though? Wink

Any updates??
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
No, not really much interested showed so gave up
Thanks given by:
Would maybe be up for venturing up to a meet up if a bit closer this way, but who knows...Have thought about trying to organize a bit of a SW 306oc dyno tuneup / power run day or something if few more SW members are up for it / keen to work on there motors with other people about etc. Basically free day of engine development / tuning, just ask for few beer tokens etc to cover the power bill. Just a thought for some time maybe...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
id be more than happy for that darren. Smile
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 20th September - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 3 2,275 26-09-2017, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Snetterton 20th September 306gtiparts 1 2,035 14-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  South west pugfest convoy Frosty 7 4,013 29-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Frosty