My 1.9 d turbo meridian blaze yellow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 1.9 d turbo meridian blaze yellow
This is my machine
[attachment=19740]
As you can see there is a little damage on the passenger side and the damage on the drivers side although it looks worse thankfully is also repairable,the passenger side was like it when i bought the car however the drivers side was from someone who kindly decided that they wanted to drive into me side on lol.
Here's the driver side damage.
[attachment=19741]
Anyway both sides are being repaired in the next few weeks i have a few mods most of which are just cosmetic for now, there are a couple of performance mods i want to do too but i'm in no rush right now.

So my first intended mod is a set of cyclones custom painted in black and blaze yellow black around the outer edge of the wheel and gold on the spokes and center of the wheel but thats when i eventually find a nice set and people don't want stupid money for them.
Cosmetic Mods
My next mod is lights front and back so im going for these for the front.....

[attachment=19742]
Then these for the back.....
[attachment=19743]
Performance Upgrades
Ok so performance mods not entirely sure as to what i am doing, one of the first easy decisions was to de-cat it possibly look at replacing the exhaust right back.
Then replacing bottom arm bushes on both sides with poly bushes whilst doing that replacing the shocks and springs been eyeing up some spax adjustable shocks with eibach springs and to finish off the suspension side of it a strut brace.
Performance Mods Already Done
I have put a k&n apollo induction kit on the car so far but thats it.
Sound System
The other stuff i have done is sound system I have Infinity Kappa 652.9i speakers in front doors and rear shelf, i'm also running two 10" 1000 watt American audio Subwoofers and some 1800 watt austrian built amp i forget what it's called sorry, headunit is a pioneer mechless media player with usb/ipod control,bluetooth and handsfree function.

Anyway i will keep you all updated and will post pics up as i progress.

Let me know what you think of the colour choice of the wheels and also the choice of back lights.
The Peugeot 306 is very much like forrest gumps box of chocolates, You never know what's going to f*ck up next.lmao
Thanks given by:
Not into the lights but blaze is always a good colour Smile, black clones is always a good look
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2014, 01:37 PM)Jimmy306uk Wrote: Not into the lights but blaze is always a good colour Smile, black clones is always a good look

Yea i love the black on gold idea i feel like a kid in a toy shop i'm so excited to finally be fixing the old beast up with the added improvements lol, what lights you not liking rear or fronts jimmy ?
The Peugeot 306 is very much like forrest gumps box of chocolates, You never know what's going to f*ck up next.lmao
Thanks given by:
Both if I'm honest mate, ph3 crystals are top of the list in my book, black masked put the cherry on the top! There's guides on how to do them yourself (involving an oven usually) rear ones look great from factory. On the wheel subject I've always liked challengers on blazes! Lower it Abit it will look sweet

But obviously that is all my opinion, you don't have to listen to my boring self :p
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2014, 06:04 PM)Jimmy306uk Wrote: Both if I'm honest mate, ph3 crystals are top of the list in my book, black masked put the cherry on the top! There's guides on how to do them yourself (involving an oven usually) rear ones look great from factory. On the wheel subject I've always liked challengers on blazes! Lower it Abit it will look sweet

But obviously that is all my opinion, you don't have to listen to my boring self :p

I think your right with the back lights, it's not that i dislike the standard rear lights i just want the car to have a slightly different look, As for the headlights i did want crystals but when i did have the money i couldn't find any or the phase 3 stalk to go with them plus i'm not to keen on messing about with blacking out the lights more so when they have to go in the oven lol.
The back of the car has been lowered not really wanting to lower the front if i can help it but if i do it would be a real small amount that i would lower it by definitely no more than 30mm.
I appreciate the input mate i really do plus it gives me idea's.
Thanks given by:
Mate those rear lights are awful. If you want the blackened look then just get sum black tinting spray and do over the red portion of the standard lights. Although as Jimmy mentioned already the standard lights look best. I'd strongly recommend sum side skirts, colour code the rub strip and lowered on black 'clones.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Little update the car now has blacked out cyclones and it looks freakin awesome pics to follow Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitch's Blaze D-Turbo Mitch 144 55,275 22-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Mitch
  My 306 D TURBO Ph2 Blaze Yellow PROJECT D Turbo Lyle 34 18,037 18-06-2014, 04:42 AM
Last Post: JethroJay
  Danny's TD04 Blaze D Turbo. Danny Wideboy 66 12,752 10-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Last Post: RetroPug