Fan Belt Tensioner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan Belt Tensioner
Looking for one of these.. Is this the price of them?

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/V-RIBBED-FAN-BEL ... 35b72ed3a1
Thanks given by:
Seems alot for a fan belt which 306's don't even have lmao

If your interested I have an axillary belt tensioner which came with my engine and is no use for my car. Looks hardly used.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Ah yeah i know they dont have fan belts but thats what most motor factors actually call them and if you look and if you above thats what there down as on ebay.. Ill have to see mate if i can get one closer to me
Thanks given by:
Bananalad Wrote:Ah yeah i know they dont have fan belts but thats what most motor factors actually call them and if you look and if you above thats what there down as on ebay.. Ill have to see mate if i can get one closer to me

I think he might have been taking the piss mate lol

As for seeing if you can get one closer, the postal service is magic, if he puts it in the post it will appear at your house...............
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
Bananalad Wrote:Ah yeah i know they dont have fan belts but thats what most motor factors actually call them and if you look and if you above thats what there down as on ebay.. Ill have to see mate if i can get one closer to me

I think he might have been taking the piss mate lol

As for seeing if you can get one closer, the postal service is magic, if he puts it in the post it will appear at your house...............

I know he was i just dont want him to think im a total idiot lol

Post you say? Sounds magical alright..... lol Ah no to tell you the truth i think id rather a new one unless these aren't prone to failing?
Thanks given by:
[/quote]

I know he was i just dont want him to think im a total idiot lol

Post you say? Sounds magical alright..... lol Ah no to tell you the truth i think id rather a new one unless these aren't prone to failing?[/quote]

Well my 205's still using the XUD7 one that came with the car which is 21years old as far I know lol
Honestly though, it does seem alot for a pulley and belt if you ask me...
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
As above, lol, they last a while Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Yeah i know it seems alot lol hmmm just wasnt too sure because the one that was making noise on mine is what i believe relatively small millage on the engine, but then again it could have a million mile on it for all i know lol and didn't want to give 20/30 for one and it giving up after a few mile lol ill try get a local one so i can bring it back if it doesn't last a few hundred mile lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Aux Belt tensioner??? jcsh 7 3,212 09-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Last Post: weka
  Aux belt tensioner celesboy1 8 3,757 09-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Last Post: weka
  Urgent help needed, belt tensioner aux. Easy Spoonaltap 4 1,957 15-03-2016, 03:03 AM
Last Post: maxaret