Urgent help needed, belt tensioner aux. Easy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent help needed, belt tensioner aux. Easy
Hello, the belt tensioner for my aux belt has decided to destroy itself but I need to get the part ordered so I can get it delivered for hopefully friday because I need the car back on the road but I don't want to order the wrong part and waste my time.

My car is the xud without air con and it's the belt tensioner that fits inbetween the alternator and bottom pulley, it's so tight I can't see what it looks like and I've seen a few different looking ones. I took pics but all you can see is the pulley.

Also if anyone knows a good website that's reasonable and can do next day delivery that would also do me a massive favour as I've only looked at a few websites so far like carparts4less and ebay etc.

Is this the part?
Thanks given by:
From what I remember having to change one myself, it looks about right but don't hold me to it. However CP4L have always been good to me putting the correct parts under the car reg.
Current Car: Lexus CT200h 1.8 138, 2013, 19,500 miles
Previous Car: VW Passat 2.0 TDi 140, 2005, 136,000 miles
Previous Car: Peugeot 306 XLdt (stock!), 150,000 miles (I miss this car Sad)
Thanks given by:
yup thats the badger
Thanks given by:
Ordered it from GSF yesterday and got it fitted today, piece of cake. Worried over nothing, thanks guys.
Thanks given by:
Changed my aux belt tensioner yesterday as part of a mini spring service - it wasn't planned but next month we are taking the pug down to London and I am just giving the old girl a wee check over beforehand LOL
The tensioner was easy enough but was shocked to find that there were hardly any fasteners holding the wheel arch splashguard and associated plastic panels together : )- we live a bit out in the sticks and it took me longer to find enough small bolts etc to do a temp fix and make everything secure than it did changing the tensioner ! I will get some fasteners and do a proper job next time I change the brake pads.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Aux Belt tensioner??? jcsh 7 3,169 09-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Last Post: weka
  Aux belt tensioner celesboy1 8 3,727 09-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Last Post: weka
  Hitting High EGT to easy? JamesPT 4 1,791 15-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Ruan