Tyre Fitting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyre Fitting
Why does it cost £ra*e.99?!

I've been quoted anything from £40 to £93 to swap some tyres over from one set of wheels to another?? Its mental, my mate's dad would've done it for £20, but can't fit me in today Sad

Anyway, just felt the need to rant.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Protyre wanted £10 plus vat per wheel just to remove some tyres when i got my wheels painted. Took it to a local garage on my way past, £10 total and done in 5 mins. Its rediculous.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I could do it myself in less than an hour eith access to the machines! It's balls.
Thanks given by:
Id say come down here early and ill do them for you, but youre coming down tomorrow arent you?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
£5 to swap a wheel here, another few quid for balancing, weights ain't cheap lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah, couldn't afford a weekend ticket unfortunately, although ironically this is going to bring my cost up to the same as if I'd stayed lol
Thanks given by:
Guy at ATS has fitted and balanced to various wheels inc centreless cyclones for a fiver a wheel for me... It doesn't have to be expensive!
Thanks given by:
My day just keeps getting better, turns out what I thought were a set of 16 extra long bolts were two different lengths, so half of them aren't long enough for my spacers Sad

Wondering whether to use the studs and nuts I have, which means using ghey blue nuts, or just giving up on fitting these wheels completely :/

Just rang ATS, also £10p/w...there must be a bloody tyre fitting cartel Tongue
Thanks given by:
I get them fitted and balanced for free cousin has a mobile tyre buisness not to rub salt in the wounds or anything Wink
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Aaaaand the studs are too short as well. No new wheels for me. Ghey.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tyre Fitting Midlands RetroPug 11 2,257 15-02-2015, 07:28 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3