Jimbos PH1 kingfisher Dturbo ☆turbo progress☆

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimbos PH1 kingfisher Dturbo ☆turbo progress☆
Now theres a question. I keep thinking of putting my gt1752 setup back on that made 160bhp on my last motor.
But im not sure whats gonna happen yet. I keep thinking the t2 is shite and then two days later im quite happy with it as its pulling well. So yeah as of now no real plans but i have the option there (sat in my garage) should i need more power.
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
are you still swapping the axle from your moonshine?

looking rather clean/tidy in the photos, as the youngun said, sort the front bumper and she'll be there.
Thanks given by:
Thats the plan mark, seems rude not too having a decent disc beam and new cables sat there Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeah. So i seem to have acquire this back.
over the moon actually. I always regretted selling it

Will get some up to date pictures up and i have also bought some compomotive 1562 MO5 wheels for it Wink
Thanks given by:
The comp m05 are lovely wheels,what size ?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
They are 15x6j im sure. Currently under going a refurb so i hope to have them on for pugfest
Thanks given by:
Good to see this back in your hands.
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2015, 03:18 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Good to see this back in your hands. Whens a vnt going to be fitted?

EFA
Thanks given by:
Such a lovely car so much want! would looks amazing with the bags in!

If ever selling again drop me a pm
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Aha good to see it back in your ownership again, going to look brilliant on the new wheels
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys.
MOT time yesterday , no dramas there though still a good clean solid car tbh.
question is with the wheels
white or gloss grey??

[Image: 20150619_161215.jpg]

[Image: 20150619_154710.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I like the white personally.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
grey for me bay
Thanks given by:
Everyone has white and they're a bitch to clean! Grey for me!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Grey goes better with the masked lights imo.
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2015, 08:16 AM)Ruan Wrote: Everyone has white and they're a bitch to clean! Grey for me!

That is the whole point of comps for me, get em white and bitch about keeping them clean Wink

Maybe a very light grey would contrast with the green, but the grey thats on is too dark to suit imo
Thanks given by:
Booth look great

I have to say white though
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I think has to be white, be better to tell once you get the centre caps though
Thanks given by:
No doubt between those two, deffo white (tup)
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Such a hard decision i have literally had a near enough equal amount of opinions. Think im going to wait until i pick up my anodised blue centre caps and see what they are like then. It might help make up my mind better.

Cheers everyone for your input
Thanks given by:
Have made a start on mounting up the new turbo onto a manifold now, gone for an IHI rfh5 vj33 from a 2005 ford ranger. So far i have mocked up onto the t2 manifold,unfortunatly an egr one but that will be blanked off. I have drilled 4 holes in the original flange and tapped them to m8x1.25. Then held the turbo on with some 10.9 strength caliper bolts.

Heres a few pics
 [Image: 20150713_130657.jpg]

[Image: 20150714_165854.jpg]
[Image: 20150714_165902.jpg]

So yeah thats all sorted but i still need to get some steel plate for the exhaust elbow. And find a boost controlled actuator that is adjustable.the one on there wasnt adjustable at all and didnt fit well once clocked anyway.

Also got a few pics from pugfest this weekend which was epic as always

[Image: FB_IMG_1436803070515.jpg]

[Image: FB_IMG_1436803085898.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Interesting turbo choice man. Always good for something a bit different. What made you make the choice? Also kingfisher FTW looks epic.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate. It does look really good in them pictures
turbo choice was basically because it was sat around at work and isnt needed for anything. So free turbo. Felt it was fairly suitable for what im after. Who knows what will perform like. Certainly bigger than the standard blowers so whats the worst that can happen ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Good choice of blower! I can see these getting popular..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Jonny what was yours like for clearance ay the back??
looked like yours was pulling well up the hill at the weekend too Smile
Thanks given by:
Obviously wastegated as well which is a bonus. Nice easy setup. Are you expecting an early spool??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2015, 08:01 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Jonny what was yours like for clearance ay the back??
looked like yours was pulling well up the hill at the weekend too Smile

Plenty of clearance down there, sits close but you don't have to alter the bulkhead. Thanks! I reckon a bit more fuel wouldn't hurt but it's currently the mrs' daily so is kept fairly driveable lol

Thanks given by:
Im not expecting it too spool mega early, maybe a bit sooner than a t2 i guess. But i think it will blow harder and for longer (than my missus) for sure. 
Thanks given by:
Double post fail

Thanks given by:
Sweet man. Be an interesting one to keep an eye on.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 Stage 2 HDi Progress/Project. mcglynn 139 68,101 31-12-2018, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Allistairc123
  My Nile 6' Project/Progress (New zorst vid pg.9) Midnightclub 329 124,870 19-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Midnightclub
  Phase 1 Kingfisher "Queeny" loobie_lu 52 19,866 12-06-2017, 05:55 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard