205 GLD Sleeper :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 GLD Sleeper :)
Up the duff?
Thanks given by:
This is stupid, your project car is supposed to be fun and a project. You get fed up, step back and wait til your ready to carry on. I dont see how you can be stressed over it, you dont need it to get around... And if you were worried about money why did you even start :/

Quit your moaning and finish it. Dannys made a generous offer there. The difference between working on a car inside and outside is alot more than people think! Will make all the difference. Not to mention Danny could help (im sure he couldnt know theres an xud in his garage and not go near it Wink )
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Lol tom, wind this up a bit grind this a little chop boxes out exhaust there you go chris Wink

Not much left to do pal

Give us some diesel money and I'll pick it up on recovery truck be done in a weekend know a very friendly mot man then you just got to tax it and drive it home

Offers there

You would love the air tools Wink

Edit: really need a xud back in my life Sad
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2014, 05:38 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Up the duff?

I could claim that with my belly yer lol

(02-03-2014, 07:18 PM)Tom Wrote: This is stupid, your project car is supposed to be fun and a project. You get fed up, step back and wait til your ready to carry on. I dont see how you can be stressed over it, you dont need it to get around... And if you were worried about money why did you even start :/

Quit your moaning and finish it. Dannys made a generous offer there. The difference between working on a car inside and outside is alot more than people think! Will make all the difference. Not to mention Danny could help (im sure he couldnt know theres an xud in his garage and not go near it Wink )

This will be a daily car very soon, (if it stays) the project needs! NEEDS to be finished by end of April or if not I re insure the 106 And give up on it, the reason for this I will want to move insurance company as my current insurance won't cover the engine swap as I've checked. As for Danny's offer its very nice of him but being around 20+ miles from be just int practical for me to drive there and back on a daily thing.

@Danny will keep that in mind with the mot ha ha! Might come in handy. It could defo be done in a weekend if I had the bits ready but sadly don't.

I may have got a garage local to me but will find out tomorrow for sure!

This whole project has been hanging by a thread for a while but I keep carrying it on, today just put the iceing on the cake so to speak with the guys next door being nobs! If I get garage this week I will finish it for sure! If I don't I've already made plans to remove engine store it for now and scrap the shell. Till I have better arrangements to put the engine in something.

Thanks given by:
180bhp xud'd 106 xsi rep here we come!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2014, 08:56 PM)Piggy Wrote: 180bhp xud'd 106 xsi rep here we come!!!

180bhp? I was hoping to crack 200bhp with the gt22 or is that not realistic?

Thanks given by:
Oh hell yeah...not sure how long the rods would last tho Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2014, 09:15 PM)Piggy Wrote: Oh hell yeah...not sure how long the rods would last tho Undecided

We'll I'm sure zx_volcane has Hdi rods and his pulled 200'ish and he's had no issues that I no of? So should be ok........'ish taking a risk with any xud/hdi rod if you ask me luck of the draw could be fine could shit them self's, least I will be smiling for the 30 seconds they take the 200bhp Wink

Thanks given by:
In my honest opinion i would choose leaving it with someone who knows xud's over anything! Like Danny said he could do it in a weekend. Worth the expense now to have it done. IMO of course.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2014, 09:28 PM)Tom Wrote: In my honest opinion i would choose leaving it with someone who knows xud's over anything! Like Danny said he could do it in a weekend. Worth the expense now to have it done. IMO of course.

I could have it done in a weekend if I had the bits ready to go on but I don't and haven't got the money for them right this instant! That's why my dead lline moved from end of Feb to end of April so I can earn the money to pay for the last bits.

It's very close to being completed tbh the fact I had water in it today and every thing is all good is a great milestone!

Anyway just see what happens not fussed what happens either way at the min.

Thanks given by:
could you not tow it up to dannys this weekend coming, early saturday, get a couple of other members over and get it all sorted and running sweet...then tow it back home for final touches to keep neighbours pleased?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I'm in chesterfield next weekend & got a tow bar... Wink
Thanks given by:
Danny's got Recovery truck if I decided to take him up on the offer Smile

Thanks for the offer/advice guys.

Thanks given by:
keep at it chris it will be worth it in the end neighbours can be a pain somtimes. can you not get a exhaust on it to quite it down while getting it on the road then correct that later once on the road?

orrr I know a estate that would appreciate your engine Wink
Thanks given by:
locked on request of Chris_90
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  theodore the xud turbo sleeper. pugmanxud 51 8,013 22-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  205 DT sleeper - boosting video pg10 and pg11 ginge191 466 261,251 29-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Last Post: ginge191
  Phase 1 sigma sleeper pug_dturb 3 2,114 21-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Last Post: pug_dturb