theodore the xud turbo sleeper.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theodore the xud turbo sleeper.
Evenin all. Thought is about time I made a project thread of sorts up for my little toy.

She came to me after sitting for 9 years off the road after the old boy and only ever owner had had her from new in 88. She's covered an amicable 130 k on the Nat. Asp 1.8 xud. After a while I got bored and spent a few pennies on an xud turbo 1.9 with the Lucas pump and a k14 turbo. After a little while I soon got bored again and struck a deal for a 11MM gov and LDA modded Bosch. This is where I'm up to now. I have now bought a td04l to go on too. Ready for FCS! in the mean time I'm roller painting her haha. I have a nice sized front mount from a tdci focus ready to fit in the mean time too. Inhabe a few pics but will update as I go. I'm aiming for 170.ish brake is this achieveable do you think on this setup.
all criticiam and comments welcomed!!
Cheers will.
Thanks given by:
Awesome, its 306/205oc.co.uk LOL :-) What colour are you going to roller it?
Thanks given by:
Sweet sleeper...

Should see between 160-180bhp ish with 11mm n Td04 depending on how good the pump and setup is Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Pump was from a chap on here rrunning the same setup I will be. Is there a rolling road at fcs at combe. I suspect that's the best way to have it set up.
Thanks given by:
Mobile RRs are crap!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Really! In what sense
Thanks given by:
take a guess now at what horsepower your car makes...

well done, you have just been more accurate than a mobile RR and saved yourself £40!! lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Piggy - always the pessimist.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2014, 03:22 PM)silverzx Wrote: Piggy - always the pessimist.

Nah he's just getting his excuses in now as to why he won't be rolling :p

That said, dave's fcs dyno graph defied time and space lol
Thanks given by:
Haha. Really that bad
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2014, 03:22 PM)silverzx Wrote: Piggy - always the pessimist.

Always the optimist to be honest, but I have seen the results of those dynos...and its not pretty.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Do they roll the car along with some bingo balls to pluck one out and put it on the printout.
Thanks given by:
will we be seeing this at FCS then?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Ohh yes!!
Thanks given by:
Painted? Wink
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
In all its rollered glory? D:
Thanks given by:
Didn't they roll some cars the other year without a fan on the front?
Nice sleeper though, what brake setup you using for this power?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Looks like it's gonna be a sick project! Very similar to mine Smile my plan was to Bosch pump and td04 as well but don't want to risk blowing it up too much yet as it's my work horse. I've got a front mount to go on as well, you'll have to let me know how you get on with room if it's anything like mine. Keep up the prison spec looks!
Thanks given by:
Hos got another engine anway. Top bloke Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Quick question do you have a base model or gti subframe? I had to replace my base model one and did with the same frame for ease as it was rotted for the mot. Was thinking about getting a gti one, also yeah brakes need doing those diesel ones are terrible! I'm running 1.9 gti calipers and vented discs with braided lines and they stop plenty with hardly any difference in pedal travel.
Thanks given by:
The front sibframe is the third world version without droplinks. The 205 I bought from bashbarnard has the gti subframe. I am looking for some gti brakes at the moment.

I have bought a GT2259S To go on instead so td04 up for grabs for anyone at fcs or you Tom. I'm hoping to be touching 200 bh p with my 11mm pump and said vnt turbo with hdi rods and a port and polish head. Nah it's been sprayed by yours truly!!
Thanks given by:
Pugman iv got some 1.9 gti brakes with brand new hoses in the garage i can bring them to fcs if needed £30 just need em gone
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
f*cking hell i must have started a retro street sleeper trend on the 306 forums haha! i will be following you, as i am rebuilding mine.
Thanks given by:
Look forward to seeing this tomorrow Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
This thread needs more pics. The paint is an amazing job. now get that TD04 on for Pugfest.
Thanks given by:
Feck the td04. I bought a GT2259S from piggy at fcs so hoping that will be on for fcs.
Thanks given by:
This is guna flllyyyyyyiiiiiiyyyy!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Now that will be immense, sod photos, get cracking with the welder and we'll see it at Pugfest in that case.
Thanks given by:
Yes!!! What's peoples estimated power output with my 11mm gov nod and ground lda pump and about 22psi on this turbo
Thanks given by:
200bhp+ if setup well ona xud9
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  205 GLD Sleeper :) Chris_90 254 61,973 02-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Last Post: cully
  205 DT sleeper - boosting video pg10 and pg11 ginge191 466 260,679 29-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Last Post: ginge191
  Phase 1 sigma sleeper pug_dturb 3 2,107 21-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Last Post: pug_dturb