Bicester Meet 22nd February?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bicester Meet 22nd February?
Is it only me that can only see coloured pixels in that pic??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Working for me but then I uploaded it. Well see if anyone else complains and ill fix it.
Thanks given by:
Im only on me phone mind...
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
f*ck, looks like I've got to work that weekend
Thanks given by:
I'm in! Can't wait! Smile

Can brig any of the parts in my for sale thread! Or lifts if anyone would like one!
Thanks given by:
1. Dum-Dum
2. Niall
3. Anton
4. Ricky
5. Piggy
6. SRowell
7. Paul_13
8. Poodle
9. Ruan
10. Matt
11. Sean
Thanks given by:
Paul just told me about this, add me please
306 XUD9 gt2052s
306 hdi stage 2 (hdi tuning)
205 STDT -new project
Thanks given by:
dang, why you no sunday?
Thanks given by:
(28-01-2014, 09:34 AM)rryan Wrote: Paul just told me about this, add me please
No worries mate, done.

1. Dum-Dum
2. Niall
3. Anton
4. Ricky
5. Piggy
6. SRowell
7. Paul_13
8. Poodle
9. Ruan
10. Matt
11. Sean
12. rryan

(28-01-2014, 09:41 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: dang, why you no sunday?
Shift work means I'm working Sunday
Thanks given by:
(28-01-2014, 11:23 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(28-01-2014, 09:41 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: dang, why you no sunday?
Shift work means I'm working Sunday

Pants, won't be able to make it, hopefully there'll be another not too far into the future ...
Thanks given by:
1. Dum-Dum
2. Niall
3. Anton
4. Ricky
5. Piggy
6. SRowell
7. Paul_13
8. Poodle
9. Ruan
10. Matt
11. Sean
12. rryan
13. RetroPug
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
1. Dum-Dum
2. Niall
3. Anton
4. Ricky
5. Piggy
6. SRowell
7. Paul_13
8. Poodle
9. Ruan
10. Matt
11. Sean
12. rryan
13. RetroPug
14. Ozonehostile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
you driving all the way Zak or jumping in mine on route?

PS I'll bring a box of parts for peeps to rumage through, all parts free and a pile of calendars, donations welcome for them
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Cant wait for this now either.
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 02:31 PM)Piggy Wrote: you driving all the way Zak or jumping in mine on route?

PS I'll bring a box of parts for peeps to rumage through, all parts free and a pile of calendars, donations welcome for them

I think il drive the whole way, more cars the better :-)

Il convoy with you though?
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 02:31 PM)Piggy Wrote: you driving all the way Zak or jumping in mine on route?

Legend!

(10-02-2014, 06:45 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: I think il drive the whole way, more cars the better :-)
Will the car you'll be coming in have the yellow-lensed twin-optics off an S16? I'd like to have a look at them if you wouldn't mind?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Lol...I think he wont be in the truck turbo unless a miracle occurs wherr he doesnt need to sleep for the next 2wks!

Yeah we can convoy boyo
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Ah that's a shame.
Have you fitted the lights yet Ozone?

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Yeah he has them fitted...I think they suit the black car much better than the diablo
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Ah well was hoping to have a look.
Restoring everything else on the car will financially ruin me enough without new headlights anyway. Itwasntme

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I believe I've been mentioned...... Lol

But yeah, il be representing in my estate because I haven't got enough money to finish any project cars at the moment :-(

About s16 twin optics though, I have them fitted and they sorta work with my home made wiring loom, real strange things compared to the single optic ph1 lights or crystals :-\

Yellow filters ftw though :-)
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I've already got Ph.1 twin-optics as standard so they'd be a straight swap if I could find a set....I think? Pretty sure they're the same lamps just with the tint.
Just not sure whether or not I actually like them.

I'm planning on making this but my car's being an arse...again. I replaced the ICV with another old one and it was fine for a bit. Might have to shell out for a new one.
They aren't cheap.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Can bring 1-2 sets of crystal headlights and a laguna splitter to this if anyone wants to buy them.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
How much for the Laguna splitter, cut or un cut, vented or un vented?

Really looking forward to this, only 5 days now.
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2014, 03:17 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: How much for the Laguna splitter, cut or un cut, vented or un vented?

Really looking forward to this, only 5 days now.

Cut to length, vented. Pictured below on my old Ph.2 but I think it's a Ph.3 bumper.

Feel free to offer it up to your bumper to check length etc. and see condition before buying, just let me know if interested so I can bring it along. I've had a look around and they go for 15-20. Would you be happy paying 15 if you like it?

I might try to wrangle the use of a decent camera so might be able to take some pic-whoring pics for people if they want and send/upload them here afterwards Smile

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
What time are you guys gonna be around til? Maybe if I finish work early I might pop along
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah bring it along and I'll offer it up, looks like you have it sitting a bit far back for my taste so well see about length. Also £10 sounds better Smile
Thanks given by:
lmao I offered the lower price of what they normally go for.

I'll bring it along if I can find the thing.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Got a box of bits ready to bring....hoping it will be empty for my return trip!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2014, 10:19 PM)RetroPug Wrote: lmao I offered the lower price of what they normally go for.

I'll bring it along if I can find the thing.
Granted but I've never paid more than a fiver for one and am Scottish so being a tight fucker is in my genes
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 27th February - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 0 2,523 29-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Bicester Meet Jan/Feb 2016? Dum-Dum 31 9,722 04-02-2016, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  306OC Trackday - Llandow Open Pit - Wednesday 25th February Norledge 207 63,630 06-07-2015, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye