So I'm no longer a Moderator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I'm no longer a Moderator
If you dont like it chris go start your own forum!!!!

//OLDtroll

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
You called my girlfriend a transvestite... twat.

yet youre all good fun and youre still around. love you really. x
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2013, 08:33 PM)SRowell Wrote: You called my girlfriend a transvestite... twat.

lmao
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2013, 08:33 PM)SRowell Wrote: You called my girlfriend a transvestite... twat.

To be fair Sam.... If anyone knows trannies, Its Chris.

As said above man.. Great work over the last couple years! Shame it had to end bitterly.

Who needs mod status anyway.. Overrated.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your time and efforts on here Chris, they haven't gone unnoticed.

I have kept quiet on this largely as I didn't want to get involved, but unfortunately I do feel the need to step in and correct regarding being "accused of stealing". As with a lot of things this weekend there are so many different dynamics and things going on that people are not aware of, and at present the vast majority of people have not objectively looked at situations and wondered why something may have been said. With regards to the incident you are referring to, the person who was "accusing you" was actually in no way doing so, but was instead looking out for a good friend. I know what was said, and knowing the person who said it I have absolutely 100% faith in knowing they would not have accused you of stealing. Their concerns were only that their friend was not being taken advantage of. It was not a question of your honesty or your character, and it's a shame to see you've so quickly jumped the gun with that assumption rather than taking the time to talk to the person you feel has wronged you.

As I said Chris, thank you for your time and efforts on here, it's been much appreciated.

This thread has run its course. People can get in touch with Chris via pm if they wish to discuss it further but this is the last of the discussion that will be allowed on the forum.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Longer in the Fold C.A.R. 9 1,454 29-06-2015, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Matt
Sad No longer a 306 owner Bassman85 11 1,890 25-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Mole man